Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does any one have idea how cannabis business works??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I find so difficult to understand what is cannabis, and how to invest in cannabis business and reap rewards from it. The more I think about it, I experience some headache, I can't just get it off my mind. Some people here online, said its profitable but I don't know how to go about it. Can anyone help me and explain it better for me??

Advertisement Placeholder
Cannabis Business is very profitable and affordable to buy by it's patronizers. The down side of this business is that not all countries support the sales of cannabis so you have to check the law guiding cannabis in your home country or state of residence

We must all fight against drug usage, it kills. So starting cannabis business is not ideal for a society that wants the best to the future generations.

I find so difficult to understand what is cannabis, and how to invest in cannabis business and reap rewards from it. The more I think about it, I experience some headache, I can't just get it off my mind. Some people here online, said its profitable but I don't know how to go about it. Can anyone help me and explain it better for me??
Lol,there are various online platforms springing up daily dealing with cannabis investments. It's highly profitable due to its demand. Do your research before investing in anyone. Check your country's regulations about cannabis too.

Cannabis business is profitable, but may not be legal in most countries.
Its ideal to do a proper research before venturing into such business.
[automerge]1608236478[/automerge]
We must all fight against drug usage, it kills. So starting cannabis business is not ideal for a society that wants the best to the future generations.
True. You will rarely see such businesses being done in open here in Nigeria. Most of such activities are done in secret.

Last edited:
Cannabis has many health benefits such as cure to insomnia, helps eyesight good for hair growth and as such it is a profitable business, but note that it's illegal in some countries so you'll have to find out before you can start distribution

Cannabis business is a business without no marketing or advertisement but those who buy it know where it's being sold, it is a business that is done hidden because of the danger and risks involved but those who invest in such business makes a lot of money because it's sometimes very lucrative.

Cannabis has many health benefits such as cure to insomnia, helps eyesight good for hair growth and as such it is a profitable business, but note that it's illegal in some countries so you'll have to find out before you can start distribution
Thanks a lot for opening my eyes on cannabis business. I never knew about its health benefits before. Now I've known the great importance to health. My country doesn't put restrictions on cannabis, I'll be looking for how to import cannabis in order to grow it.

Apparently and according to some reading I did, in countries where cannabis business is allowed, there are categories which are:
1- Cultivation which is subject to strict regulations and requires a large initial investment of money and horticultural knowledge.
2- Cannabis products, these businesses are dedicated to the trade of products such as cannabis edibles and tinctures, oils and creams.
3- Finally retail which is generally the most expensive to start, but can also be the most lucrative.
In addition, there are business opportunities in the field of testing facilities, delivery services, consumer devices and software or online services.

Cannibis is not that a lucrative business in addition to the fact that it's not legal to deal in the sale of cannibis as it's quite illegal. I won't advise you to go into the business unless it's lucrative in your country.

Before we start you should know that cannabis also known as weed is illegal in some countries. Cannabis is a plant usually grown harvested and sold so if you wish to invest in cannabis you would have to ask people who buy or sell who to connect you with.

Cannibis is not that a lucrative business in addition to the fact that it's not legal to deal in the sale of cannibis as it's quite illegal. I won't advise you to go into the business unless it's lucrative in your country.
Cannibis have not heard anything about that before, okay just got it now, it is an harmful substance that is being taken into the body.

Cannabis business is not a good business to invest in this is because cannabis is not legalized in all countries, some countries it is against the law for you to invest in cannabis

Although such business may not be legalized in many countries, but some people have found a way to invest in it because of how lucrative it is claimed to be. I don't think from a moral point of view, it is a good business.

I am really baffled by the number of unlimited possibilities online,this is my first time of hearing this platforms and I feel it will maximize as time goes.

Cannabis isn't illegal, unless you're using the plants to do illegal things. Cannabis have many essentials, the plants is very rich in health. The cannabis plants can be used in processing many herbal medicines, and sell for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds