Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work for any other currency?

Personally, I don't understand what you mean by working for other currency. But if you are talking about working to earn in crypto currency, then this platform is already paying using crypto currency, which is litecoin.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?
Bizdustry pays in litecoin.
There are other online earning sites that pay in other cryptocurrencies.
Try forum sites if you're looking for sites that pay in crypto.

Bizdustry pays in litecoin.
There are other online earning sites that pay in other cryptocurrencies.
Try forum sites if you're looking for sites that pay in crypto.
Since you are working offline , you will be expected to get paid in your currency or foreign currency , but when you are working online , their mode of payment is crypto currency .

This very platform you on right now pay in cryptocurrency and PayPal. Except you're talking of other countries currencies that's not your own country currency
Yes of course, because this platform here pay in currency so don't work anywhere except here and bizdustry pay with currency, except the person is working in other countries where them pay with other currency.

Yes I have been working on some many platforms online and from there am earning on different different currencies online, earning and being paid on cryptocurrency while my country's currency is in Naria.

Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?
Of course I do. Basically all my online jobs, I have always been paid in dollars. Which is the best to me. Getting paid in dollars and spending in naira is a bit profitable

There are some platform that pays in Bitcoin cash and some in LTC while some in usdt. Trying other crypto option to me is just like trying one cryptocurrency option because at the end of the day you will still have to go through the normal process of converting it to your local bank account.

Most of the websites I work on mostly pay on cryptocurrencies. making money on cryptocurrency is very good and you can receive your money within a short period of time from anywhere around the world. Apart from that I like to receive my money in dollars through some payment methods.

if i am to work for any form of crypto currency, then it has to be a stable coin as i do not trust crypto in general because of it's volatility and my efforts can end up resulting in futility because of the price fluctuation.

Personally, I don't understand what you mean by working for other currency. But if you are talking about working to earn in crypto currency, then this platform is already paying using crypto currency, which is litecoin.
The currency he was trying to ask about here is that since bizdustry pays in litecoin , he mean to ask if you are working in another site that pays in bitcoin or other crypto currency.

There are some platform that pays in Bitcoin cash and some in LTC while some in usdt. Trying other crypto option to me is just like trying one cryptocurrency option because at the end of the day you will still have to go through the normal process of converting it to your local bank account.

Laughs. When I was a kid, I used to think that I would work for real currency like dollar. I never had any idea at that time that I would be working for digital currencies such as Litecoin or Bitcoin. :)

if i am to work for any form of crypto currency, then it has to be a stable coin as i do not trust crypto in general because of it's volatility and my efforts can end up resulting in futility because of the price fluctuation.
That's it, but cryptocurrency are not stable, this minute they are up and the other minute they are down, I don't think if there's any stability on cryptocurrencies,what do you think?

Laughs. When I was a kid, I used to think that I would work for real currency like dollar. I never had any idea at that time that I would be working for digital currencies such as Litecoin or Bitcoin. :)
Probably you could have had an idea if there was cryptocurrency in existence then. Even when I was a kid I didn't even understand about online business and cryptocurrency was not even in existence. Lolz .

Yeah exactly, but I don't think there's any stable coin in the cryptocurrency market, cryptocurrency are not stable they change in price every seconds.

Yeah exactly, but I don't think there's any stable coin in the cryptocurrency market, cryptocurrency are not stable they change in price every seconds.

The stablecoins usually fluctuate to some degree unlike other coins that fluctuate all the time. Sometimes, unstable coins usually fluctuate a lot within a few minutes.

The stablecoins usually fluctuate to some degree unlike other coins that fluctuate all the time. Sometimes, unstable coins usually fluctuate a lot within a few minutes.
I don't really know much about stable coin and unstable coins, if you won't mind my asking can you give me a concise explaination on what stable and unstable coins is?

Most of the platform I am posting and earning from are paying in crypto currency which is equivalent to dollars. it is left for me to convert it to my preferred cryptocurrency or a Fiat currency to use in my own country. I don't work for any other currency.

If any sites offer to pay in dollars or crypto currency, then surely I will work on those sites, because crypto and dollars are easily transferred into other currencies. By the by, most of the sites I am working on are paying in crypto currency.
I don't really know much about stable coin and unstable coins, if you won't mind my asking can you give me a concise explaination on what stable and unstable coins is?
Well, stable coins' prices are always equal to dollars. Very rarely do their prices fluctuate, like usdc, usdt, busd, and dai. These are a few stable coins. As usual, unstable coins behave in the opposite direction, like BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, etc. These are some unstable coins, and their prices fluctuate when their demand increases in the market.

Last edited:

Stablecoion's value is equivalent to a dollar (i.e. it has a fixed value). The value of stable coin would not fluctuate or even if it were to fluctuate, it would not fluctuate much.

Stablecoion's value is equivalent to a dollar (i.e. it has a fixed value). The value of stable coin would not fluctuate or even if it were to fluctuate, it would not fluctuate much.
Alright,I have gained something from what you've just said, I don't really know much about cryptocurrency that's why I asked this question. But is Bitcoin as stable coin or not, from the explanation you did Bitcoin is not a stable coin, is that right?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds