Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work for any other currency?

All the online working website that I have been working on are all paying in other currencies apart from my local Fiat currency which is the naira. In fact Bizdustry.com pays in dollars and all other forums that I am working on are all paying in dollars.

Advertisement Placeholder
Appet from the work to which I do of line, all the jobs I do online pay me in cryto or usd and that is why I save it because it is less inconsistent than the naira.

Yes you are very correct on most online earning platforms paying with the option of cryptocurrencies as well. If you can get your hands on any such sites even some survey platforms do pay in cryptocurrency too.
That's very true as I have observed that this trend is becoming common this days. Getting paid in cryptocurrencies by any of these online paying platforms is the best option you should focus on when thinking of how you will want to get paid

They are lots of online sites that pay for services with fiat currency, you should check them out and see for yourself. This paid to post site is actually one of them.

Bizdustry pays in some different currency, one is litecoin which is the only form of crypto payment then PayPal and I heard kiwi is an option now too

You are currently in one and there are other plathfrom like read.cash or noise.cash, they pay in Bitcoin cash which is different from what is being paid with here in bizdustry.

Dollars is a good option, it's always on the high side of exchange rate unlike most local currencies that just rise and fall anytime and anyhow.

You can try out Digital currency and invest in the crypto currency exchange Business and make sure you invest in the right coin so that you will be able to make a good amount of money

There are lots of websites that pays there members in other currencies. I joined a website sometime ago and they were paying with rupee. Also on a-ads website were we can show there ads on our website also do pays in bitcoin

You can make money with crypto currency while working here on BizDustry because the owner of this platform pay with litecoin, again you can also work on Website like Fiverr and upwork as a freelancer.

I receive payment in the form of crypto currency, local currency, and USD. I have never received payment in currencies other than these three different currencies.

I was once on a writing site that paid in British Pounds. However, I left the site before I could reach the payment threshold because after publishing over a dozen articles and working for over a month, I discovered that the site is a slow earning.

Well my working on this bizdustry platform am not being paid in my local currency,so it is safe to say that I am working for the currency through which the platform has adopted to pay me.

If you have never been withdrawing from bizdustry in the past or you've been withdrawing only through PayPal,you should also know that bizdustry also pays you in Litecoin and other forms of payment now as you wished to be payed in

At present I am working for bitcoin cash. It has been speculated that it is the next Bitcoin of the cryptocurrency world. I am going to all the amount of Bitcoin Cash I have for a long period of time.

Apart from USD and crypto the only currency that I work for is my own local currency. I work as a home tutor and I make between $50-$150 per month. I earn USD and crypto by working online.

We have others that pays in bitcoin, ETH and even other hard currencies but the fact remains that dollar USD remains the universal currency as you can exchange in on almost any exchange platform both off and online

Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?

I initially worked with some applications that paid me in certain crypto currencies but it was a waste of time, I quickly gave them up. I prefer cash, paypal / payeer :)

I'm so grateful to earning online because it affords me the opportunity to earn in foreign currency and considering the high cost of living back here in my country; I'll better be exchanging from foreign to my local currency.

Yes. I've worked on different sites that pays on different currency. But investing on them will be a great idea. But sometimes it might be better risky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds