Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you withdraw your money immediately or let it grow?

This question is for all online workers. I tend to prefer withdrawing my money immediately I reach minimum payout especially if it is a new site or if I desperately need the cash. If the site is a little old and legit then I can leave my money to stay there without the need to withdraw. Do you withdraw your earnings immediately or you prefer withdrawing huge amounts?

Again, when I get paid by PayPal, I always withdraw the money immediately to my local bank. This is because it is not safe to leave money in PayPal for a long time. What about you, do you save your cash in PayPal and only withdraw once it reaches a certain threshold or you always withdraw immediately?
Actually, I do not withdraw earnings immediately. I usually allow the earnings to reach a certain amount before I can withdraw. For example, bizdustry allows one to withdraw $5 and above. Once my earnings reach $5, I opt for withdrawal.

Advertisement Placeholder
This question is for all online workers. I tend to prefer withdrawing my money immediately I reach minimum payout especially if it is a new site or if I desperately need the cash. If the site is a little old and legit then I can leave my money to stay there without the need to withdraw. Do you withdraw your earnings immediately or you prefer withdrawing huge amounts?

Again, when I get paid by PayPal, I always withdraw the money immediately to my local bank. This is because it is not safe to leave money in PayPal for a long time. What about you, do you save your cash in PayPal and only withdraw once it reaches a certain threshold or you always withdraw immediately?

I withdraw them as soon as I have them in my wallet, because I like to have cash to make sure I don't lose them somewhere. :) I don't keep them or invest them anywhere.

I used to withdraw my earn online immediately I reach minimum withdrawal especially if it is new sites, i don't leave it to grow because the site may crash at any time
Yeah, that's a good move. If actually it's a new site you would have to make a withdrawal as soon as possible as you can't say with all assurance that the site isn't even a Ponzi site

It depends, I withdraw my earnings once it gets to withdrawal limits if I need urgent money to sort out important need. In some months I wait till the end of the month to withdraw my earnings.

The items I purchase online are from local websites and they never use PayPal. I have never really purchased anything with PayPal. I have only spend by doing donations.

But you are also right. It's good to leave some money in PayPal just Incase you might need to buy something.
Yes you are right,when it happens to be that you want to buy something online you can use the money on your PAYPAL account without having any obstacle.

If I am not in need of money, I prefer to continuously accumulate more of my forum earnings than to just go about withdrawing any small amount of money that I have.

The economy situation of the country is hard and I prefer to withdraw my money and spend rather than save it to grow. A rich man saves and invest more,I prefer one day I become rich.

Right now I have not withdraw any money yet but if I have an offline money to solve my problems, I will invest in a legit online business to gain more income .

Well, it depends on the situation at the moment. I would withdraw my money if I'm desperately in need of it but let it grow if I have nothing to worry about.
I like to accumulate a certain amount before opting for withdrawal. I do not withdraw as a dime drops. I think its better to let it grow before withdrawing it.

I preferably would allow my money grow, so I can withdraw a substantial amount, and in a different situation I just withdraw when my earning reach the withdrawal limit.

Sometimes I let it grow if theres any withdraw minimum thats high but otherwise I just withdraw it when I really need it or wanna buy stuff.

I prefer to immediately withdraw my money, since I like my money when its in my pocket (Paypal) and not in a website, I think that as long as you don't actually own the money it's not yours and you can technically never withdraw it, I think it is a kind of a method of websites owners they make you leave it there and to not withdraw it and then you can possibly never withdraw and get the money which is sucks. When I can I withdraw the money.

I will withdraw money as soon it reach to payout amount, reason is, no one knows tomorrow that sites can turn into scam.

Leaving your money or allowing it to grow all depends on the type or nature of platform, I can not leave my money on platform that usually ban people anyhow, but platform like bizdustry I can allow my money to grow before withdrawing.

Leaving your money or allowing it to grow all depends on the type or nature of platform, I can not leave my money on platform that usually ban people anyhow, but platform like bizdustry I can allow my money to grow before withdrawing.
You need to do proper investigation regards the plartform that you want to use before you leave your money there,for someone like me I think that I will allow my money to grow I will never withdraw all the money its for future help.

You need to do proper investigation regards the plartform that you want to use before you leave your money there,for someone like me I think that I will allow my money to grow I will never withdraw all the money its for future help.
Yes, allowing your money to grow in a particular platform is good only when the platform is legit and have last longer, and allowing your money there for future use too is important but to me I prefer withdrawing and leaving it in my wallet than platform.

Actually, I do not withdraw earnings immediately. I usually allow the earnings to reach a certain amount before I can withdraw. For example, bizdustry allows one to withdraw $5 and above. Once my earnings reach $5, I opt for withdrawal.
There are times when i prefer leaving my money on the websites I am working on to accumulate more before I proceed to make withdrawal request but realises that some website will just ban you once they realised that you have accumulated much money because they don't want to pay.

Let's look for from a crypto point of view. I'm a very greedy person and I always look out for profits. If I buy a coin and it dips then come back to my initial price, I won't touch till it gives me good profit

I have never made any attempt to leave my money in my PayPal account because I know it is not trusted . There was a time one of my PayPal account was banned for reasons unknown. Mostly it will depend on the type of platform.

It depends if the platform is no minimum payout means cashout funds will occur a lot of losses in transaction fees per transaction means let the money grow until 1 $ and cash out the money at one transaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds