Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you withdraw your money immediately or let it grow?

Advertisement Placeholder
Just as you have rightly pointed above, me too I will withdraw my money as soon as I get to minimum payout especially if it is a new platform. I will withdraw like up to five times to gain their trust of being able to pay if I accumulate larger amount of money. One really has to engage in online platforms that deliver to avoid wasting our time and resources. It is just my opinion.

I always think of withdrawing high amounts like $25+ from online earning websites , but I always fail to follow what I thought. I feel withdrawing smaller amounts gives small happiness and can be used instantly to spend somewhere rather than saving it .

Once I reach the withdrawal threshold, the i make requests for withdrawal immediately. I don't want to risk been banned for an unknown reason and all my funds gone. It has happened to me in beermoneyforum where I lost almost 5000 BMF points for just making complaint about missing points.

Effectively, my solution to this concern you have actually inquired worrying if I allow my cash expand or even i take out instantly at minimal payment, is actually that I have the tendency to take out when i reach the minimal limit, as well as like you have actually stated, if it is a relied on webinternet web site, i might leave behind it

If you withdraw your money immediatelly from any wallet you will not be able to make purchases online because we may need money for pay for hosting or buying goods and services however cashout to bank account is not always the right decision without leave some cash for daily purchases.
I am of the opinion that whenever I work online on a website I always make effort to always withdraw my earning from the website once it has gotten to the withdrawal treasured as anything can happen to the website.

Presently, when I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold or a little bit above, I withdraw, especially if I have urgent need for the money.

Presently, when I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold or a little bit above, I withdraw, especially if I have urgent need for the money.
we are in the same shoe as well if I had an urgent need then I can placed my withdrawal and get paid sometime I do accumulate some points above the minimum payout threshold so I can cover up the fee if am using crypto currency to cashout

Online websites aren't banks to save money on, it's far more important to withdraw your money as quickly as possible because the website can shutdown at any time.

This question is for all online workers. I tend to prefer withdrawing my money immediately I reach minimum payout especially if it is a new site or if I desperately need the cash. If the site is a little old and legit then I can leave my money to stay there without the need to withdraw. Do you withdraw your earnings immediately or you prefer withdrawing huge amounts?

Again, when I get paid by PayPal, I always withdraw the money immediately to my local bank. This is because it is not safe to leave money in PayPal for a long time. What about you, do you save your cash in PayPal and only withdraw once it reaches a certain threshold or you always withdraw immediately?

PayPal is not available in my country, so I do not use it for obvious reasons. I would not leave my money in paypal account either because Paypal is known for freezing accounts for small mistakes. I would prefer crypto payments over paypal. However, I just still hope that Paypal becomes available in my country.

Nah , I prefer to leave it until it grows because what’s the point using it when you can profit more from it and could be used better In the future for more things you desire , so keeping it till it grows is what I’ll go for

As for me I haven't starting earning yet but when I start I will start withdrawal immediately I get the to the minimum limit or I'll will allow it grow for one month highest I will withdrawal

No one knows what will happen tomorrow. So I will rather withdraw my earnings today. I don't wait until it grows before withdrawing. If I want to invest in something else, I am going to withdraw my money first and put it another investment.

It actually do depend on the legitimacy of the site am working on, if it's my first time there or am having doubt about the site then I will most likely withdraw my earnings as soon as I reach the minimum payout threshold

This question is for all online workers. I tend to prefer withdrawing my money immediately I reach minimum payout especially if it is a new site or if I desperately need the cash. If the site is a little old and legit then I can leave my money to stay there without the need to withdraw. Do you withdraw your earnings immediately or you prefer withdrawing huge amounts?

Again, when I get paid by PayPal, I always withdraw the money immediately to my local bank. This is because it is not safe to leave money in PayPal for a long time. What about you, do you save your cash in PayPal and only withdraw once it reaches a certain threshold or you always withdraw immediately?

Well, many people belive that it is not safe to keep money in paypal and this is not because Paypal is secure. In fact, they withdraw their money from paypal because Paypal usually freezes funds. :(

As for me I haven't starting earning yet but when I start I will start withdrawal immediately I get the to the minimum limit or I'll will allow it grow for one month highest I will withdrawal
That's the same mindset I have towards earning online. Though of recent I'm trying to build my portfolio by not withdrawing all of my earnings from the sites I work with or withdraw all and put a part to a special savings account.

depends on my financial situation, if i'm really in need of money, i just withdraw instantly, but if i don't need money at some part of time, i just let it growing up, till i need it later
That is definitelly the essence of having you investment to really grow,because it is like a situation while in your wallet it keeps accumulating in value when the price is going up,but most times when issues comes up one have to sell to attend to such issues.

It takes long time for me nowadays to even reach the minimum withdrawal in most of the sites or forums that I earn from , so I prefer withdrawing it once it reaches minimum withdrawal amount.

Most times I let my money reach an amount tangible enough before withdrawing it especially on trusted platforms and although I withdraw with crypto, I also get my funds out as soon as I need it.

I will withdraw My Money once I'm able to reach the minimum threshold. I don't allow my money to accumulate online because anything can happen to the website and I may not have access to my money on time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds