Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to work with your passion or a high paying job?

Which one do you want?

• Your passion

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • High paying job

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
In my opinion working with your passion is better than working with a high paying job because your passion will make you work hard, upgrade yourself and become a better version of yourself, in this way you will become successful in your field and success will make money flow.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can work with your passion and make it a high paying. That's what I have been doing. I was passionate about writing, and today I make just about 40 percent of my earnings from writing.

Well base to me, I can go for any either the job of my passion or the one that is paying high. If I do not go for the high paying job maybe it is because of the risk and stress.

In my opinion working with your passion is better than working with a high paying job because your passion will make you work hard, upgrade yourself and become a better version of yourself, in this way you will become successful in your field and success will make money flow.
I want to work with my passion but I may just do the high paying job for a while so that I will have money to start up my career. That is what I am planning to do at the moment.

I want to work with my passion but I may just do the high paying job for a while so that I will have money to start up my career. That is what I am planning to do at the moment.
This is also a great idea to work with a high paying job until you have the budget of starting your own business or career which you are passionate about.

This is also a great idea to work with a high paying job until you have the budget of starting your own business or career which you are passionate about.
You are right
This is what a lot of people do so that they can gather enough money and focus on their career fully. Some people may not be able to merge making money and following their career at the same time.

Well, i also believe that a person should pursue a career that he likes and he is more likely to become successful if he pursues a career that he likes the most.

I want to work with my passion, But if my passion is not high paying, Then I would work for a high paying job. I can later switch to a work I am passionate about later, but as at now I would go for a high paying job over my passion every time.

I think i would go for a higher paying job. If my passion does not pay well, it would be better to go for a higher paying job. After i must have been able to save enough out of it , i can then choose to try my passion.

You are right
This is what a lot of people do so that they can gather enough money and focus on their career fully. Some people may not be able to merge making money and following their career at the same time.
Some people have to merge their careers and making money because not everyone have a comfortable life, some people should work beside working on their careers.

Some people value job satisfaction and fulfillment more than a large wage, while others value economic stability and security more than following their passions. It's critical to strike a healthy balance and pursue a job path that matches with your own goals and values.

I would have to say that I would prefer to work with my passion as I feel if I base my work around something I am passionate about, it will lead me to work harder because I enjoy it. If you work around something you are passionate about and you work hard enough you may be able to, eventually, make it high paying whilst continuing to do what you love and enjoy. That is what I am hoping to do only time will tell if it pays off.

Actually both working with your passion and a high paying job, is very important even though sometimes we run out of option due to our desire to achieve a certain goal.

You may not be able to meet up if you depends much on your passion.

Some people are lucky enough to be making serious money while also working with something they are passionate about.

In all sincerity, most people doesn't have it all. The gap narrows a lot further in developing countries where resources are little and competition is ridiculously stiff. In such circumstances, one has to make do with what is available, passion or not.

If my passion is not paying me very well, I don't see any reason why I should be invested into it very much because what is most important is the money that you are making from what you are doing and is the reason why I will choose a high-paying job.

If my passion is not paying me very well, I don't see any reason why I should be invested into it very much because what is most important is the money that you are making from what you are doing and is the reason why I will choose a high-paying job.
Good reason, definitely you should be paid well when you are working hard for something and if your passion is not working for you then you can go for plan B.

Good reason, definitely you should be paid well when you are working hard for something and if your passion is not working for you then you can go for plan B.

Seriously I will never understand the reason why someone reasonable is going to choose passion over getting paid better, when you have high responsibilities to take care of and you're thinking about your passion.

when it comes to looking for a job, I will always take the one that pays the highest amount of money. The reason is because money is necessary for me to make some kinds of investment to achieve financial freedom faster.

Honestly, i would like both, but in a case where i would to choose working with passion or working for a high paid job, then it would be working for a high paid job.

Actually, passion should be place ahead of high paying job. But passion that is not bringing enough money to you is not a good passion. What bring about passion is interest and what trigger interest in most cases is money. For me, as a hustler, I will choose high paying job over passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds