Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to work with your passion or a high paying job?

Which one do you want?

• Your passion

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • High paying job

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
when it comes to looking for a job, I will always take the one that pays the highest amount of money. The reason is because money is necessary for me to make some kinds of investment to achieve financial freedom faster.
This can also be a great idea to work in a high paying job and use it's money to start your passion or dream business, if you want to invest then you should have high paying jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, i would like both, but in a case where i would to choose working with passion or working for a high paid job, then it would be working for a high paid job.

Seriously I believe that this is the only decision that I'm going to choose to make as well when it comes to how much I want to be making from any work that I am involved in because that is what determines that I will be able to take care of my responsibilities adequately.

Seriously I believe that this is the only decision that I'm going to choose to make as well when it comes to how much I want to be making from any work that I am involved in because that is what determines that I will be able to take care of my responsibilities adequately.
My point exactly. I honestly feel there's no need working for passion when one has a lot of responsibilities to take care of. At some point one would hate the job. It's better to work for high pay.

This can also be a great idea to work in a high paying job and use it's money to start your passion or dream business, if you want to invest then you should have high paying jobs.
Yes, having a good-paying job is very important and necessary. It can help me to actualize your dream faster if you are someone that wants to start your own business or wants to make some kinds of Investments for the future.

Actually, passion should be place ahead of high paying job. But passion that is not bringing enough money to you is not a good passion. What bring about passion is interest and what trigger interest in most cases is money. For me, as a hustler, I will choose high paying job over passion.
Passion doesn't pay bills. There is a point in a person's life where passion is not enough for you to pick a job. You have to consider bills. They don't use passion to pay bills.

Some people have to merge their careers and making money because not everyone have a comfortable life, some people should work beside working on their careers.

Indeed, there are many people who have to manage moth the careers and work life at the same time. This is why they have a much harder time when it comes to balancing both the things.

My point exactly. I honestly feel there's no need working for passion when one has a lot of responsibilities to take care of. At some point one would hate the job. It's better to work for high pay.

The money will always remain the most important thing whenever it comes to work and because there is no need for you to have passion working when you're not getting paid enough to take care of the things that require money for you to take care of them.

if the money i will be getting from my passion job is not enough to pay my bill, then i will rather choose a job of high pay over any passion job. Maybe later i can come to my passion job

if the money i will be getting from my passion job is not enough to pay my bill, then i will rather choose a job of high pay over any passion job. Maybe later i can come to my passion job

It is always better whenever you are getting paid well especially when you know that the payment that you are receiving is something that is equivalent to the work that you are doing for a particular company. You shouldn't be worried about having to put your passion first because the payment is what guarantees your passion.

The money will always remain the most important thing whenever it comes to work and because there is no need for you to have passion working when you're not getting paid enough to take care of the things that require money for you to take care of them.
The funny thing is that not everyone will agree with the both of us. Every individual has his or her own mindset. Some people would rather work for passion than to work for a high pay.

I would go for working in my passion. The best thing to working in your passion is that you would never get bored with it and you are likely to work more harder than any other job.

The funny thing is that not everyone will agree with the both of us. Every individual has his or her own mindset. Some people would rather work for passion than to work for a high pay.
This is very true, everyone has his/her own mindset, some people just want high paying jobs, they don't care what the job is about while others work on their passion despite of low earnings.

When you agree to do a high-paying job, you agree to taking a huge responsibility. This is due to the fact that high-paying jobs require you to handle huge responsibilities.

This is very true, everyone has his/her own mindset, some people just want high paying jobs, they don't care what the job is about while others work on their passion despite of low earnings.
I kind of admire the set of people who would work for passion not minding the pay they get because this set of people work with the whole of their heart. They don't have to be reminded constantly of their job.

I kind of admire the set of people who would work for passion not minding the pay they get because this set of people work with the whole of their heart. They don't have to be reminded constantly of their job.
I agree with you, people who work for their passion have a vision for their future and their working would be from the bottom of their hearts and this will lead them to success.

I never want to work in a job that I hate just because it pays well. When you don't like what you are doing in life, it affects both your physical and mental health. But you can do something you are passionate about, earn enough to sustain you and your life and live a very fulfilling life.

I will choose a high paying job over my passion anyday, anytime, then when I make enough money from the high paying job, then I can pursue my passion with full strength
I will choose a high paying job over my passion anyday, anytime, then when I make enough money from the high paying job, then I can pursue my passion with full strength

I never want to work in a job that I hate just because it pays well. When you don't like what you are doing in life, it affects both your physical and mental health. But you can do something you are passionate about, earn enough to sustain you and your life and live a very fulfilling life.

I have always pursued my passion in my life and this is why I would never undertake a job that I do not like in the first place. I always love to make money online and i will keep making money online.

You are right but sometimes your passion is not paying you a good amount even to fullfil your needs, what will you do on that time, will you quit your passion?

I have passion in medical and I would love to work in that sectors. Sometimes it also depends , having passion in medical field for me does not mean that I wouldn't take a job in the oil and gas industry if opportunity arises. 😜😜😜😜😜😜.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds