Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to work with your passion or a high paying job?

Which one do you want?

• Your passion

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • High paying job

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
You are right but sometimes your passion is not paying you a good amount even to fullfil your needs, what will you do on that time, will you quit your passion?
That is why before you take any step you need to have done proper research, as this would help you not been stuck on the journey, as following passion without concrete plans might harm you.

Advertisement Placeholder

I agree with you, people who work for their passion have a vision for their future and their working would be from the bottom of their hearts and this will lead them to success.
Sometimes, i can't help but wonder if they would be a time where i would work for passion, not minding the pay. I don't think that time would ever come though because i like money too much.

When you agree to do a high-paying job, you agree to taking a huge responsibility. This is due to the fact that high-paying jobs require you to handle huge responsibilities.
That's true, nobody will pay you a lot of money for you to do a little job. But I think going for a high-paying job is good because you can use the money to venture into your own business in the near future.

The funny thing is that not everyone will agree with the both of us. Every individual has his or her own mindset. Some people would rather work for passion than to work for a high pay.

You're actually correct with that assessment because there is a friend of mine who actually told me the same thing that he would only be interested in working on something that he's got a passion for otherwise he will lose interest in doing that thing.

You're actually correct with that assessment because there is a friend of mine who actually told me the same thing that he would only be interested in working on something that he's got a passion for otherwise he will lose interest in doing that thing.
Yeah. There are a lot of people out there working for passion rather than for the pay. For example, in my country most teachers work for passion because teachers do not really have a high pay especially if you are working for private schools.

Most of the time, money is the major motivation for working in a particular place. Maybe it is not the case for other people but personally when a lot of money is involved in a particular business venture, I will develop passion for it.

That is why before you take any step you need to have done proper research, as this would help you not been stuck on the journey, as following passion without concrete plans might harm you.

A lot of people have the interest of doing any kind of job as long as they get paid but it is not the mentality that I have because I know that I have something valuable to offer which makes me always look up to getting paid very well.

In my opinion working with your passion is better than working with a high paying job because your passion will make you work hard, upgrade yourself and become a better version of yourself, in this way you will become successful in your field and success will make money flow.
Well, it's a tricky question. To be honest, if I could tolerate the job, I would rather choose the one that pays higher; however, if working with your passion gives you enough money to live a good life, I would choose to work with my passion. I love money, so it's kind of hard to choose.

Well, it's a tricky question. To be honest, if I could tolerate the job, I would rather choose the one that pays higher; however, if working with your passion gives you enough money to live a good life, I would choose to work with my passion. I love money, so it's kind of hard to choose.
Definitely, it is difficult to choose one between these two because both are good choices but at their own times, at the beginning it would be better to start with high paying job.

For me I will like work for my passion, but if actually working with my passion is not paying me the amount of money I want, then I can go to high paying job in order to make enough money.

I will choose a high paying niche and try to build passion around it. I would never choose any field just because I am passionate about it, I will always consider money making potentality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds