Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use YouTube to promote your site?

xXInfectedXx

Renowned member
Credits
I don't use YouTube to promote my site at the moment, but I may consider if for the future. I have heard that YouTube can be quite effective if you promote your site on there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't. I do here people say they find success there, though. What is a decent strategy for it? Just make a video with your site name and URL in it, or is there more to it?

Well, to be honest. Not many people seek to join forums on YouTube. They look for entertainment.

I don't use YouTube to promote my website. I don't see the reason to and I can't see it working that well. I need to have a good database of subscribers already to see my website. I don't think I could afford an ad!

I did make a few videos to promote my forums on YouTube. I don't know if it worked or not, but they didn't get the amount of views I expected. In my opinion, YouTube is mostly about luck. Some great videos remain unnoticed, while other ones get viral because some celebrity posted them on a social media page or something.

I dont promote my forum in youtube. I dont think it is worth enough to make videos to promote forums.

There are a lot of ways to promote your site using YouTube (such as making a couple videos and commenting on other videos) but I so far have not really utilized YT for promotion.

I don't use YouTube to promote my site at the moment, but I may consider if for the future. I have heard that YouTube can be quite effective if you promote your site on there.
I have a blog that gets between 250-300 views per day because the blog's URL is in the top comment for around 5 of my YouTube videos. Viewers see the link and visit it as the blog provides additional information for videos. I also started putting important links (to downloads, etc) on the blog so that viewers looking for a download link would be forced to head to the blog instead of getting a DL link from the description.

I've never really used YouTube to promote. YouTube probably wouldn't be effective unless you had a lot of people watching your videos already.

I say there is no point in using Youtube to advertise your forum. Youtube is more for videos and music videos, not for forums.

I don't promote it through YouTube, but I know that promotion there works. It requires a lot of work, though.

I haven't really tried using Youtube to promote any of my websites... However this does give me a good idea. I might try promoting some of my sites on Youtube, I have a Steven Universe fan forum and maybe if I make a short promotional video I might get new members. As for my other forums, I'm not sure if using Youtube will bring in more members. :V

I have never tried youtube for website promotion for my current website. I don't think my niche will be what people are looking for.

Honestly, I've never used YouTube as a means of promoting a website. That being said, my current project has a YouTube channel. The main purpose of the channel is to host videos that instruct users on how to browse and complete tasks on the site. It will also play host to videos for a few of our "courses" that we're going to be offering in the near future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds