Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think selling businesses is good business?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are some business owners that have developed a strategy where they build up businesses and sell it after stabilizing the cash flow for the business. Do you think that it is good business to build businesses and sell them off?

Advertisement Placeholder
This might be a very good strategy for someone who is interested in running a business like this but I don't think it's something that I am going to be interested in doing because whenever I have invested my time into building a business, I am going to manage it whenever it is stable and see the end of the business by myself.

Instagram and Whatsapp are not Facebook's Products. Youtube, Adsense and Blogspot are not Google's original products, and Minecraft and LinkedIn are not microsoft's original product. Buying and selling businesses is a good business.

This is managing businesses on a short run and walking away with your profit. You aren't supposed to be in the business for a very long time, with seeing you have made a reasonable profit in the business, it's good to sell it and start a new one. It's like how Twitter was sold for $44 billion to Elon Musk, it's a good business sale.

This might be a very good strategy for someone who is interested in running a business like this but I don't think it's something that I am going to be interested in doing because whenever I have invested my time into building a business, I am going to manage it whenever it is stable and see the end of the business by myself.

This is to say that you are emotionally connected to the businesses that you build. That's not a bad thing though as long as you are able to steer the business to greater heights. However, I believe that selling businesses is not a bad business at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds