Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

I don't agree with people that attach a specific job to gender differences,i have a male friend that works with a beauty salon and spa and he does all this stuffs,he earns well and saves well also,so i don't see reason why a man cannot do pedicure job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe money to be one of the strongest motivating factor when starting a business but I don't think money is the only motive factor starting a business, I believe your business plan to be the strongest motivating factor when starting a business

The answer is simple: for most employees, money is not the best incentive. Researchers at Gallup conducted a study based on employee surveys, external interviews and analyzes of organizations and business units. They found that money was fourth on the list of five reasons for leaving employees.

Money isn't the only motivating factor when one wants to start a business. You being able to start the business of your choice is a great joy, it summons the courage in you, and the passion grows more and more. Commitment to excellent will be there.

Money is not the only factor to be considered when starting up a business. But building the business to a productive standard is very important and it come with discipline, ideas, creativity and determination.

The answer to the question you asked do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business is no because money is profit gained for working, so money cant be the motivating factor when starting a business

Although money is a major factor for starting a business it is not the only factor. Flexibility of operation and work times is another major reason for starting a business.
most persons are tired of going to work early and coming home late and tried. Thus they laugh their own businesses in order to go to work and return whenever they lifke.
Another fantastic reason is

Money is not the only motivations factor when starting a business but it happens to be the most important factor that motivates a business owner. Self fulfilment, pride, and goal acquisition are other factors that motivate many business owner.

Money is also very important for starting a new business but very important thing if you want to start a business,you need to know what to do in business. You need to know everything about that business and you need a lot of employees when you start. If you want to grow your business, you need to have employees that are reliable.
Money is not the only motivating power when it comes to business, other things must be put into consideration, such as man power in terms of human resources, technical know how in the aspect of technology and management of the business organization for success in operation of it service.

Actually the fact that no one whenever someone gets into business the soul aim of that business is to make money but the fact that people never make money shouldn’t be that. But I believe that it is important to consider profit when involved in business

Money is not the only motivational factor for business but is the most important for business because without money you can not start up a business. Money come first factor in business and I the one that keeps the business going forward with money the business can rundowns

Money is very important in starting a business,but it is not the only factor one should consider in starting up a business..you have to be mentally and physically ready before you can start a business..
Truth is that,when you have money,that's when you remember you have this pressing need to attend to..Most especially ladies,if they are not focus,they will end up spending their capital on clothes and accessories..

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
No, only money is not necessary for a business i think interest is a good factors to start a business and it makes you good in business if you have not interested in anything then it makes your business and job hard and if you interest then you start business by loan.

Flexibility. Work your time

More free time (finally) spend more time with your family and friends. ...

to order. There is no other set of rules. ...

Set your deadline. ...

Sell how you want to sell. ...

Create your own environment. ...

Pursue your hobby ...

Make something from scratch.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
We know that money is necessary to start a business but only money e cannot help us in starting a business within the money knowledge of business also need and essential. Training of a business how we do business is important

To me i will say yes cause have come to understand that you can only use money to make money in a legit way and if you getting much more profit from the business you will be so motivated to do more and be more focused on such business

Both money and business plan are motivational factors when starting up a business, but I would say that money is much more important than anything else, without money it would be impossible to start up a business, and without a business plan it would be difficult for one to succeed after starting up a business. In conclusion they are both important but in all honesty money is much more important.

First post taken example that you have money but you are not proper sure and plant about the business so what will you do from the money so before starting business proper planning is required there are some major and more factors which is which is necessary to keep in mind business only start to have money and while having capital .

Yes you are absolutely right I can say this motivating factors when start a business but it is very important to have it while others will compliment it. For if someone wanted to establish a nylon bag factory he has to have rubber which happened to be the major raw materials put in place. Nearness to water as one of the materials we need to establish it should not be over emphasized. The market is very important because after u produced goods the next stage is to s place to sell and getting good profit.

If money is your only motivation, what then happens when you make supposedly enough money or when the money does not come in as expected. I will advice that money should not be the only motivation to starting your business. In fact it should not be the top motivation to start your business. Passion and drive and hunger should supersede money in the motivation hierarchy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds