Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think It Is A Good Idea To Create More Than One Websites To Drive Traffic?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it possible to earn advertising revenue by creating more than one websites and drive traffic? Do you think this strategy will generate more traffic to your URLs and generate more advertising revenue from Ad networks?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, if you do it right, you can buy sites with traffic already and funnel them to your site. Or run similar sites and mix up the content and ads to find which works best. I'd get something keyword rich

Yes, if you do it right, you can buy sites with traffic already and funnel them to your site. Or run similar sites and mix up the content and ads to find which works best. I'd get something keyword rich

I do not think there is any point in creating a new website if you are already planning to buy a website that has a lots of traffic. By the way, I do not think it is wise to sell a website that already has a lot of traffic. I am talking about creating multiple new websites in order to generate more traffic.

I do not think there is any point in creating a new website if you are already planning to buy a website that has a lots of traffic. By the way, I do not think it is wise to sell a website that already has a lot of traffic. I am talking about creating multiple new websites in order to generate more traffic.
Well to each their own, I have bought sites for ultra cheap that had good traffic, I have also bought expired domains with traffic as well as did the SEO to make more organic traffic. But getting organic traffic takes time... Good Luck

I think it is not a good idea at all to create more than one website for driving of traffic and so on, for me one website would be better, in other not to create any confusion. So one website should compile all the things you want to use.

Owning more than one website would be a great added advantage for anyone that is in pursuit of great traffic through their website because one website might be able to gain some form of traffic but when it is two the traffic and the revenue will generate will be more than what just one website we generate.

Owning more than one website would be a great added advantage for anyone that is in pursuit of great traffic through their website because one website might be able to gain some form of traffic but when it is two the traffic and the revenue will generate will be more than what just one website we generate.

And this is exactly the main reason why the idea of creating more than one website came into my mind. I also asked many advertising network and they have stated that they have no problem accepting more than one website in order to display their traffic. However, I do not think that that creating more than one website would make a huge difference if you are relying solely on social media network. If more than one website rank well on search engines, then you might do well with two websites. You might do perfectly well with one webiste if you rely on social media in order to gain traffic.

I prefer having one website and then channel the energy to be used from the three for it. There may be problems of management if threee websites are created and managed at the same time..

Exactly. It's not really a good idea to create new website when you can simply work on your old website to generate traffic. Well this is my opinion and have little idea how this kind of things works

Exactly. It's not really a good idea to create new website when you can simply work on your old website to generate traffic. Well this is my opinion and have little idea how this kind of things works

There are some more reasons why there is no point in creating more than one website. You would have to look at or maintain more than one website and this is troublesome. It takes a lot of effort and time to maintain a website, so why not focus on one website?

That depends. Do you plan to push content to various websites, and keep them updated on a day to day basis? Because if you run multiple sites, it will take up a lot of your time, especially if you have to update daily content to every site you run. Personally, to start out, I would focus on just one website, and once you get in the rhythm of it all, then invest into another website. Just try not to do too much at once.

Is it possible to earn advertising revenue by creating more than one websites and drive traffic? Do you think this strategy will generate more traffic to your URLs and generate more advertising revenue from Ad networks?
By creating more than website you will increase expenses and reduce earning, means for example if you have a Joomla Blog, you will buy one banner advertisement ad, if you have a Joomla and Wordpress you will buy two banner advertisement ad, if you have a Joomla and Wordpress and Drupal you will buy three banner advertisement for example at a PTC. Add to pay 3 web hosting instead of one. However having one blog will pay once for advertising or microjob advertise or hosting. So more traffic on one website will be more profitable than three websites add to time managment.

By creating more than website you will increase expenses and reduce earning, means for example if you have a Joomla Blog, you will buy one banner advertisement ad, if you have a Joomla and Wordpress you will buy two banner advertisement ad, if you have a Joomla and Wordpress and Drupal you will buy three banner advertisement for example at a PTC. Add to pay 3 web hosting instead of one. However having one blog will pay once for advertising or microjob advertise or hosting. So more traffic on one website will be more profitable than three websites add to time managment.

Thanks for reply. I was actually talking about free hosting service. For example, free hosting service like a blogspot blog. You do not need to pay anything in order to start a blogspot blog and many advertising networks also accept such kind of blogs. The disadvantage here is that you will need to work more as it is difficult to drive traffic to free hosting blogs.

Thanks for reply. I was actually talking about free hosting service. For example, free hosting service like a blogspot blog. You do not need to pay anything in order to start a blogspot blog and many advertising networks also accept such kind of blogs. The disadvantage here is that you will need to work more as it is difficult to drive traffic to free hosting blogs.
Hello, it is real that blogspot hosting is free however:
For blogspot advertising you need money so for example you may advertise your blog in microjob sites like:
- Visit 10 posts and post last sentence of word
- Comment article + Share on 2 social medias
You can advertise on admailer, PTC, traffic exchange as some people are buying credits or banner advertisement for their free blog.
When blog becomes popular you may need to buy a domain name from blogspot.
Advertising network accept blogspot but CPM, CPC costs money.

Hello, it is real that blogspot hosting is free however:
For blogspot advertising you need money so for example you may advertise your blog in microjob sites like:
- Visit 10 posts and post last sentence of word
- Comment article + Share on 2 social medias
You can advertise on admailer, PTC, traffic exchange as some people are buying credits or banner advertisement for their free blog.
When blog becomes popular you may need to buy a domain name from blogspot.
Advertising network accept blogspot but CPM, CPC costs money.

Many advertising networks would ban your website right away if you use traffic exchangers. This is because according to their rules and regulations, they do not monetize a website that uses traffic exchangers to generate traffic. Advertising networks want real, raw, organic traffic in order to monetize your website.

Many advertising networks would ban your website right away if you use traffic exchangers. This is because according to their rules and regulations, they do not monetize a website that uses traffic exchangers to generate traffic. Advertising networks want real, raw, organic traffic in order to monetize your website.
If for example you buy advertisement at manual traffic exchange it would be the same because visitor has to solve a captcha to pass to next site like Hungry For Hits or EasyHits4U ...etc does will be the same?

It will be difficult to manage more than two sites at once, especially when you want to create new ones instead of buying already established domains.

Ranking a site is not easy work done in a day, and for those sites to count as contributors to the main site's growth, they should have a good standing on search engines.

It will be difficult to manage more than two sites at once, especially when you want to create new ones instead of buying already established domains.

Ranking a site is not easy work done in a day, and for those sites to count as contributors to the main site's growth, they should have a good standing on search engines.
If you have the possibility to buy more than one domain name then it will be offered for some hoster and not offered to others, in some hoster you can link 3 domain name to one website however in others you have to buy only one domain name.

If you cannot drive traffic to one site, how would you drive traffic to two sites? You can create backlinks by building multiple sites but it is difficult to build traffic through multiple sites. If you want to gain traffic you will have to either do SEO, share on social sites, or share your website links on high traffic sites.

Yes i do think that creating more than one websites,can enable you generate more traffic to your platform that's if their is a way of linking the different websites together or you possibly creating link on both websites to enable visitors access both websites through the link.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds