Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think It Is A Good Idea To Create More Than One Websites To Drive Traffic?

I know a lot of people who build niche websites, niche websites are the website on various niches. These website are not linked as private blog network.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see nothing wrong doing that, it's the norm actually because the more the better so if you can definitely go ahead and expand ones revenue streams, it has it's advantages too

I don't see the need for you to do this what you have to do is for you to advertise your website on social media like Facebook and Instagram and you'll get a lot of people to your website,what actually make people to come to your website is the content you are creating

If you have what it takes to manage those number of websites you wish to establish then you can go on to manage them and drive traffic from them and earn through ads monetization.

Yes I think this strategy will be beneficial to you if you have the necessary budget to run the require number if advertisement for these websites you're creating. Thie is a good plan

Creating more than one website can also help drive traffic to your product. But you know it requires a lot of work and capital as well to do this. If the product is only one product, I think it will not be wise to create more than one website for traffic

If you have been unable to build traffic on your main site how can you build traffic on your secondary sites. If you want to use your secondary sites for traffic to your main site, you first need traffic on your secondary sites.

I think the partnering of websites is a good idea although I have read in another forum that search engines frown on that. The method is like this - site A will promote site B while on the other end site B would also promote site A. Think if you have 10 websites that will be promoting each of the other sites then that would bring more traffic.
this all depends on the individual whether to create more than one website to generate more traffic but the numbers of website do not matter is it is the numbers of subscribers that matters in order to create more traffic for a website.

if all of those websites are going to drive traffic to one main website, then there is really no need, unless each one of them has its own content and niche

Getting traffic will take time, if there are options of buying a site with traffic already and then you find a way to connect them to your site, then why not.

To be honest I do not understand the instance you are trying to portray this. You should know that traffic only work on one site and the other is a site on its own.

I have always known that there are so much to learn in this forum other than making money. One can just go into a thread of interest to read others opinion about the said topic. With this discussion I now know that it is possible to create multiple platforms and drive traffic to make money from them. There are really talents in the forum.

it's still a good idea if you create different site in order to gain traffic especially if you're able to buy the site from people that has already had existing high-traffic. Personally, I will prefer to focus on a particular niche or a particular site to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.

When their is much traffic it increases the chances of making more money, definitely it is a good idea to create more than one website as long as it will pay More.

I prefer to have only one website and then pour the energy from the others into it. If three websites are developed and administered at the same time, there may be management issues.

I've heard of something like this that someone did. His website address was kind of difficult for users to spell, all he did was to create another site with the wrong name that was being misspelled and redirected it to the main site.
You to can also do something like that.

You could create more than one site
Provided you have the capacity to manage them. But it's not really possible to drive traffic to a website via another. There will be mix up.

Yes, if you wish to do that or better still buy websites with traffic already. This will ease you of the thought about generating traffic and your site will be favoured.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds