Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think It Is A Good Idea To Create More Than One Websites To Drive Traffic?

I don't think creating multiple sites for driving traffic can actually be possible. Let say you have a site called A, now you create site a1, a2, a3 to drive traffic to A. IN order to drive traffic from a1 to A, you first need traffic on a1. If you can drive traffic to a1, why not to try the method fo A instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it possible to earn advertising revenue by creating more than one websites and drive traffic? Do you think this strategy will generate more traffic to your URLs and generate more advertising revenue from Ad networks?
I don't see any reasonable thing crying more than one website just to derive or drive traffic, at some point r person will be tired or frustrated because he or she wont be focus and it might lead to the downfall of the business which was aimed for sy the beginning..

If you cannot drive traffic to one site, how would you drive traffic to two sites? You can create backlinks by building multiple sites but it is difficult to build traffic through multiple sites. If you want to gain traffic you will have to either do SEO, share on social sites, or share your website links on high traffic sites.
You made wise points. Creating multiple sites should be directed towards SEO, in order to gain traffic for those sites. The owner need to advertise them via social media platforms, where people can view it and makes the sites to grow in traffic. I prefer building one first, use the money to design it the best possible way, drive traffic to it and earn revenue from it, through Ads, promotions, selling of digital products etc.

I have 15 websites. In order to drive traffic on the site #1 from the site #15, first of all I need traffic on site #15. If I can get traffic on site #15, then only I can drive that traffic to site #1. This is simply not possible.

I have 15 websites. In order to drive traffic on the site #1 from the site #15, first of all I need traffic on site #15. If I can get traffic on site #15, then only I can drive that traffic to site #1. This is simply not possible.
Lol, the best I just to try to drive traffic on one first. Because if one is very rich with traffic surely the revenue income will be greater when monetized. If I'm creating multiple sites I'll just do it to flip it later on, to make more money.

The more websites you have, the more the running expenses you incur, the more you buy hosting plans and more so it is advisable to run one website then generate traffic to your url through social media and other promoting platforms.

Agreed. If you have more websites, your running cost also increases. You need to pay for domain, upgrade your hosting, and spend more money and time in digital marketing. Therefore, your intention to drive traffic might cost your a lot of money.

Creating more than one website to get a traffic isn't a good idea. The best thing you can do in this aspect is just for you to work on your website search engine optimization. If you can get this right believe me you will definitely see loads of traffic for your website

Is it possible to earn advertising revenue by creating more than one websites and drive traffic? Do you think this strategy will generate more traffic to your URLs and generate more advertising revenue from Ad networks?
It may sound good upon hearing this but it's nothing but a waste of time and energy, the stress will be too much and the websites will lack good quality contents.

Creating multiple websites for traffic does not work, however, creating multiple websites to build backlinks can actually work. However, this is called private blog network and not liked by search engines.

I used to have multiple websites that had different content but could be connected together in ways that would make people want to visit my other sites. All my "ads" were my other sites.

Sometimes one good idea is what you need to get things moving but then other good ideas in other directions could help you with traffic on all the sites.

Yes I see this as a good idea and it will be of help to any one that has two or more website site. It will drive traffic much more easily

If you ask a marketer or a company owner what they want most in the world, they would almost certainly say "more customers." What usually follows consumers on a company's wish list? More visitors to their website. There are a lot of ways to get more visitors to your website, and in today's article, we'll look at 25 of them, including some that are completely free.Increase the number of people who visit your website.

Creating two or more website is a very good idea but in the aspect of driving traffic I don't see creating more than one website as a good idea

For me personally i would like to go for the owning of a site and concentrate on putting out great contents to drag traffic into the site and concentrate on developing it till it has reached a certain treshold and then i can start thinking of adding another,because it might be too tideous to maintain moer than one site with content and updating.

The question is will you be able to cope running multiple sites ? To gain traffic you contents needs to be attractive at all times. So if you can run multiple sites, thats your choice

Infact I think it even makes perfect sense to do so. Because it helps you have a more wider reach than if it were just only one website you're using to drive traffic.

For me personally i would like to go for the owning of a site and concentrate on putting out great contents to drag traffic into the site and concentrate on developing it till it has reached a certain treshold and then i can start thinking of adding another,because it might be too tideous to maintain moer than one site with content and updating.
Its good you concentrate on one first, build it up from there and upward. Concentrating on various options wouldn't be worthwhile cos it will take away your time and concentration to make sure one is up and running.

I have 17 websites, however, I did not build these websites to drive traffic to my own websites. I build these websites as niche websites and sell through flippa

I think the partnering of websites is a good idea although I have read in another forum that search engines frown on that. The method is like this - site A will promote site B while on the other end site B would also promote site A. Think if you have 10 websites that will be promoting each of the other sites then that would bring more traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds