Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take breaks doing online jobs?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
We all need to take breaks during our work time and also at the weekends because our minds need to be repaired.
Do you take breaks doing online jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do online work only during breaks and when I have leisure time. I dont work online full time so I dont have to take breaks but certainly, people need breaks during work.

I do online work only during breaks and when I have leisure time. I dont work online full time so I dont have to take breaks but certainly, people need breaks during work.
Definitely, taking breaks will help you to become refresh, you can take breaks during your offline job.

Definitely, taking breaks will help you to become refresh, you can take breaks during your offline job.

Yeah, we have breaks at offline work. I am in a manufacturing unit where there is fatigue when a person works continuously so breaks are essential to gain energy .

Yes, I do take breaks when doing online jobs. Taking breaks helps to reduce stress and gives me time to refocus and recharge. Breaks also help to keep me productive and alert while working. I usually take a break after every hour of work, whether it be to take a walk, make a snack, or do something else to help me recharge. Taking breaks helps me to stay focused and motivated, which in turn helps me to produce better quality work.

I have to take breaks regularly otherwise working continuously is very mentally stressful. I have other personal work, so I take breaks regularly

Those who work online full-time get mental stress so they need breaks to relieve stress. It's not easy to sit in front of a computer for a long continuously.

I can't work online 24/7 without breaks. I give myself 2 hours break after every 5 hours of work. I can't kill myself working. It's who's alive that's going to eat his money.
You are doing great but I think taking 10 minute breaks after every hour of work will help you alot.

I do need a break from doing online jobs. It is also tiresome. We also need to rest for some minutes to refresh our minds so that we can write and think better in a forum.

I do need a break from doing online jobs. It is also tiresome. We also need to rest for some minutes to refresh our minds so that we can write and think better in a forum.
You are right, without taking breaks while working in forums you can not think very well.

Taking breaks is important to stay our body and mind fresh and working online is tougher as compared to offline because you need to stay in front of the screen all the time. So yes I do take breaks whenever my body and mind require one.

Breaks as in a day off or breaks in your work schedule?
I work in short sessions. I like taking 10-20 minutes breaks after 3 hours of working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds