Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you spend time with your family?

Credits
Some people find it very difficult to balance their work with their family. It makes it worse for them to spend quality time with their family which breaks most homes. I try as much as possible to manage my work time in order to have time for my family too.

Do you make out enough time to keep your family close to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I often feel guilty about how busy I get with work and that I do not spend enough time with my family sometimes. I have spoken to them about that and they do understand and see that I do my best to spend as much time with them as I can and that does help.

Finding that balance is difficult though but with enough trying, you can find that balance.

I always create time to spend with family members. They are the ones that were there for me when the going was pretty tough. So, each time that I spend with them, I aim to make it memorable. I can't deal with not spending a good time with them.

My main purpose is to be at home as much as I can. My kids are outside playing all day long. I am fortunate to have my farm, but it took many years of hard work. Spending time with your kids is a blessing for both parents and children.

I often feel guilty about how busy I get with work and that I do not spend enough time with my family sometimes. I have spoken to them about that and they do understand and see that I do my best to spend as much time with them as I can and that does help.

Finding that balance is difficult though but with enough trying, you can find that balance.
A lot of people who are working online find it very difficult to balance their time for work with their personal life. A freelancer is supposed to have more time for themselves but that doesn't seem to be the case for most people.

I spend time with family whenever I have the chance.
I work a lot so I try to balance work and family time.

I haven't struggled with making out time for my family. Even with all the work I do, I know when it's time to focus on my family. They are my biggest priority.

Yes, I am always spending time with my family.
We have all spent the weekend watching WrestleMania together.

I spend a very good time with my family all the time because they are very important to me. Everything I do, I do it for them.

Well, I cannot stay with my family always because I live in another city for work but when ever I get a chance, I always go and meet my family. My greatest pleasure in my life is having a nice dinner with my family

I like to spend time with my family, however, due to my work schedule I do not have enough time to spend with my family. However, during holidays I travel 400 miles and go to my parents house where we spend a couple of days together.

Even though I don't get enough time or have all the time in the world, the little one I can spare as a result of my work schedule, I do my best to enjoy it with my family.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds