Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you spend more on marketing or content?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys end up spending more on marketing or making content? Whether it be when running a website or YouTube channel. Do you ever feel like marketing needs to be done more to increase the chances of your content being seen?

I don't make much content myself these days, aside from my writing, but I believe marketing goes a long way. But you still need content, and as long as you have that, you can make it work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both have to be balanced because they are equally important, advertising your YouTube channel via Facebook sponsored ads for traffic is very important as well as providing unique and solid benefiting contents

I spend more on marketing even more than I spend on the content creation.marketing is a final strategy that will determine the rate at which the products have been sold

Although I don't have a website to reference with but from the perspective of a visitor if your content is not good then your marketing is just a waste of time....

Spending more on marketing is the best and wise thing I think. Marketing is part of the determining factor to the patronage a business can get

Yes, I think is really good to spend more time in marketing than making content because marketing your product is really good to make your product to be sold.

I think we need to spend more on content than marketing. When the content is okay, it will automatically reduce the money to be spent on marketing.

I try as much as possible to balance the two. I give 50% to contents management and next percent to promoting the content. With this method, it will be very easy to achieve my target

I think both are actually good things to watch out for, a good marketing should always complement a quality content because at the end of the day, if they don't go hand in hand problems could arise

A lot of persons spend more on marketing than content creation and I agree with this, though it is important to have new contents but when it becomes too much, your customers can end up feeling overwhelmed, with the little content you have,you can market it to keep on earning and earning from it.

Do you guys end up spending more on marketing or making content? Whether it be when running a website or YouTube channel. Do you ever feel like marketing needs to be done more to increase the chances of your content being seen?

I don't make much content myself these days, aside from my writing, but I believe marketing goes a long way. But you still need content, and as long as you have that, you can make it work.
If you have great and optimized content, SEO should be sufficient. Nowadays, your competition will make it hard since they can promote their own content and get in front of people faster. Marketing is thus a necessity.

I spend more time on content development. If I can develop content that gets high rank on search engines I will get traffic on my content without doing any marketing.

In as much as it is very important to create very good contents. I don't see the essence of creating great content that no one would get to see. It's simply a waste of time. It is advisable that you spend more on advertising then creating.

well as for me I don't spend money on marketing neither content ,bit I think that will be a great idea. of getting and earning income,to meet up with your needs in terms of business and in terms of need
[automerge]1631568075[/automerge]
well as for me I don't spend money on marketing neither content ,bit I think that will be a great idea. of getting and earning income,to meet up with your needs in terms of business and in terms of need

Personally, I think contents and marketing are both important and should be taken serious. I think the first thing is to try and create quality contents then marketing it. Marketing non quality contents will not attract good traffic to your niche. That is why I see both as important. It is just my opinion.

I think spending time more on marketing is what most content writers do a lot because after u finish making your content the next thing for you to do is to know where and how to get buyers to buy your content at the end.

Marketing brings customer to you, content makes your customers come back for more. Both are important and should be treated as such

One of the attraction that makes potential customers to visits your site is the constant marketing approach of what is it you are offering,but what will eventually make them hook up is the quality of the content you are offering.

Spending on content is one time expenses. For example I can pay certain amount for certain number of contents and schedule the posts to be published over extended period, however, I will have to market every day and spend money on ads.

There is nothing wrong in pursuing both,but I feel more should be spent on making content because marketing when you don't have the content is a recipe for disaster,it shows unseriousness

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds