Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you spend more on marketing or content?

When it comes to money then I spend more money on marketing but when it comes to allocation of time I spend more time whenever I am trying to build contents.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on what you want as an individual but personally I would spend more to develop content because it will bring people back

Whenever I am managing a post I usually take a lot of time in order to come up with the idea and the execution but when it comes to money I spend more money in the marketing.

Well I think you just have to strike a balance between them. Both of them are essential for your business. The first thing is your content,make sure it is solid and firm. Then you market it

It is advising to spend on both equally because a good content without a good advert will lead to loss in business and a good advert without a good content is a waste of capital.

I spend more time on creating content. I feel marketing requires more quality time on a daily basis roll call plus I'll spend on ads as well.

Content is as important as the marketing, because at the end of the day you can't be marketing something that falls between the average category. It is important you have the right contents as well.

I spend more on marketing even more than I spend on the content creation.marketing is a final strategy that will determine the rate at which the products have been sold
I believe content and marketing shouldn't be given priorities because it's takes marketing to get your business known it takes content to keep them

There is nothing wrong in pursuing both,but I feel more should be spent on making content because marketing when you don't have the content is a recipe for disaster,it shows unseriousness
This is a true fact in any business you are running,because what you will eventually market has to be presentable and that is where a good content comes in,it need to ba ble to catch the mind and attention of the potential customers.

I feel to make more success or gain profit this two things works side by side you do not need to let go of any one,you need content for marketing and content will no produce profit except you engage in marketing

Do you guys end up spending more on marketing or making content? Whether it be when running a website or YouTube channel. Do you ever feel like marketing needs to be done more to increase the chances of your content being seen?

I don't make much content myself these days, aside from my writing, but I believe marketing goes a long way. But you still need content, and as long as you have that, you can make it work.
You can make more money if you spend money on both sides , but i actualky believes spending money on marketing goes a long way and you will make your money back as soon as possible.

In my business I definitely spend more on marketing than the money that I even budget in creating the actual product. This is because my business is mostly online and I have all the information that I need.

We'll you as the business or platform owner should really Dona proper evaluation of things before deciding on which direction you want to spread your thin and limited resources on when it comes to this subjects

I do not engage in any of marketing of content because most of my time is one trading and making some profit from crypto currency

Both marketing and content are good. But for me, I feel marketing should focus more on the content, because it is the content that gives the value of money spent for a product. When you have a rich content, it reduces the cost of aggressive marketing, because you do not need to canvass for patronage, since the product speaks for itself. People want where they will have satisfaction or utility in the consumption of products.

I tink you need to spend more money on content. If you hire expert to develop content and do seo, your investment will continue to make you money for a long term.

For me, both works hand in hand. You can't spend alot on marketing and at the end you don't have content and vice versa.

If it happens that I have a niche website I would prefer to spend my money on content. I will spend the money to acquire unique and in-depth content for the website. The contents will attract organic traffic from Google search engine.

Do you guys end up spending more on marketing or making content? Whether it be when running a website or YouTube channel. Do you ever feel like marketing needs to be done more to increase the chances of your content being seen?

I don't make much content myself these days, aside from my writing, but I believe marketing goes a long way. But you still need content, and as long as you have that, you can make it work.
I think doing right by the two is better.
Spending to ensure good content is will improve sales as well as marketing. I don't think people earn good from creating poor content.

I spend even more money on marketing than I do on content creation. The rate at which things are sold is determined by marketing, which is the end strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds