Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you spend more on marketing or content?

Can you market shit and build traffic and revenue? Well, you can generate revenue and traffic only when you are marketing useful and interesting content. Therefore, your primary focus should be on building content.

Advertisement Placeholder
Can you market shit and build traffic and revenue? Well, you can generate revenue and traffic only when you are marketing useful and interesting content. Therefore, your primary focus should be on building content.
This is one aspect of marketing that will ultimatelly do the magic for your product or whatever you are trying to put out to the public.A good content is very important in this regard.

With aggressive marketing, you can market low value products and generate revenue, but this will not work for a long term. IN order to generate constant revenue, you need good product or service to sell.

Marketing is very easy on paper. Practically, it is not easy at all. Most especially the way the YouTubers portrayed it is not really the way it is in the real world.

If you are running a niche website I think it will be good to focus on producing content for your blog. This can help to break Free organic traffic faster than spend the most time on marketing.

Personally, I think contents and marketing are both important and should be taken serious. I think the first thing is to try and create quality contents then marketing it. Marketing non quality contents will not attract good traffic to your niche. That is why I see both as important. It is just my opinion.

Content should be the focus of a new start up because what quality would the customers coming in from the market strategy meet, build a worthwhile content get noticed for quality them build marketing from there.

As the owner of a global marketing agency, I've seen firsthand how important it is to align your content strategy with your spending. This means having a clear sense of your overall marketing budget and knowing how much of it to allocate to content to create high-impact campaigns.

I focus on the content at first when I'm building a business online. I post a lot of content on my blog in order to receive free organic traffic. Once unable to generate consistent income to my website, then I am going to spend more resources on marketing to promote my brand.

I think that content and marketing should have equal focus because if you get people to your site they will not stick around if you do not have good content however on the flip side even with good content you have to let people know about your site

A lot of persons spend more on marketing than content creation and I agree with this, though it is important to have new contents but when it becomes too much, your customers can end up feeling overwhelmed, with the little content you have,you can market it to keep on earning and earning from it.

Nowadays I think marketing is still the most important when you've not hit the top target. At some stage when you're known very well, you won't have to worry about marketing again

Content and marketing goes side by side because they need each other,you will really need to be putting out good content to be able to get traffick to your sites and in turn you will attract sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds