Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you set limits on your paid writing work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to set limits on the writing work you do? Like set a paragraph limit, word count limit, page limit, etc. I set limits based on the type of work it is, how long they want it, etc. As long as I get good pay, I'll write as much as you need.

But what about you? Do you set limits?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I try not to burn out so maybe you're right that I set limits because no matter how interesting or well paying something is, if I don't rest I'll be susceptible to breakdown.

I normally set limits for myself when I am working. , most especially when i am typing online or offline , I do try to take a break when i make at least ten comment online .

Having a dayly weekly and monthly targets would help you remain consistent in the field of writing. Without targets it would be difficult to be consistent in your approach.

Having a dayly weekly and monthly targets would help you remain consistent in the field of writing. Without targets it would be difficult to be consistent in your approach.

I have created a daily target, but the fact of the matter is that my target is quite low as I have to deal with other things. This is why I have set the target which could be achievable.

I have created a daily target, but the fact of the matter is that my target is quite low as I have to deal with other things. This is why I have set the target which could be achievable.
it is very good that you are been truthful to yourself and not the other way round, as some people tend to set unrealistic goals for themselves which would not favor them on the long run.

Important thing to me is that I am communicating a message. If it is going to take me hundreds of paragraph in order to ensure my readers are going to understand then that is what I'm going to do.

Setting limits and targets is very important. sometimes I even take a day break when I'm working online especially when I feel weak or sick. That way I can re-energize and continue my work.

One thing about me personally is that whenever i am given a content to deliver i always want to do a thorough job for the client,i will have to give out content that is of value and top nortch.

I have limits set on how much I will write on the packages I have already set out but I also offer custom orders for people who want more than what I offer. In most cases with my basic packages, it's usually a few sentences that are professional and have good grammar which is fine for people who just want activity on their forum. If people are looking for more they can request more and I will negotiate a price with them for what they are looking for.

Setting limits and targets is very important. sometimes I even take a day break when I'm working online especially when I feel weak or sick. That way I can re-energize and continue my work.

I do not set limits per say. However, i do have a minimum target when it comes to working online and I try my best to achieve that target as much as I can. However, honestly speaking, I am not always successful.

The most important thing to me is that I should write in such a way that people are going to understand. if it is going to take me more than 1000 words then that is exactly what I'm going to do. There is no point making it shot when useful information is going to be left out.

I do not set limits per say. However, i do have a minimum target when it comes to working online and I try my best to achieve that target as much as I can. However, honestly speaking, I am not always successful.
Yeah, I also set targets and most of the time I don't even meet it. I am a student so I'm engaged with a lot of things and academics, so it will be difficult for me to work online and simultaneously study. But I also try to bring out a lot of time.

I've gotten a lot of help online for free, so if I have the opportunity and the knowledge to share, I go in-depth into the topic without regards for the word count.

I set a writing limit based on the pay rate. If I earn just 2-3 cents per post, how can I write 50--100 words for the post. However, if I am paid $10 for an article, I might write 1000-1200 words for thje article.

It is better to set time for each and every assignment that you are to perform online, most especially when it has to do with writing gigs without that, you will continue to work randomly and you will not achieve the desired result

Yes I'm a type of person that is busy sometimes, so in that case i make sure i set out time for every work i do, apart from that it very important to set either daily or weekly target.

Strategically, it will be extremely wonderful to set a limit for the work you're doing online so that you will do the ones that would be better because that is what will make me earn more money.

I think that here we are being paid to write and create content and I would say that I wouldn't set limit to my post if I'm being paid well for it just like you've mentioned. But a bad pay is often not so encourage.

I always set limit and it depends on how much they pay. Someone cannot pay me a little amount of money and expect me to write a lot of words for him. I won't be able to do that
Do you like to set limits on the writing work you do? Like set a paragraph limit, word count limit, page limit, etc. I set limits based on the type of work it is, how long they want it, etc. As long as I get good pay, I'll write as much as you need.

But what about you? Do you set limits?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds