Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you set limits on your paid writing work?

I think that here we are being paid to write and create content and I would say that I wouldn't set limit to my post if I'm being paid well for it just like you've mentioned. But a bad pay is often not so encourage.
It is a good thing to write well and get paid for it and this is what the forum is doing presently and it is a reward sharing program where you would write good and quality content and get paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that here we are being paid to write and create content and I would say that I wouldn't set limit to my post if I'm being paid well for it just like you've mentioned. But a bad pay is often not so encourage.
I have always advocated for people to write quality and curating content on forums because it is one of those things to do in order to help the community and I I'm happy that members are trying their best to write well.

I have always advocated for people to write quality and curating content on forums because it is one of those things to do in order to help the community and I I'm happy that members are trying their best to write well.
Writing fully optimised content is what matters because traffic will be driven quickly to the website if it is field with seo-friendly contents and content that are of high quality.

I just have to abide by the link of any forum sites where i write, i don't think i can set my own writing limit per post. I work online on many forum websites by I'm not counting that as a proper writing work

It is extremely important to set limit so that you can attain financial freedom very quickly because setting limit is going to help you to remain focused and you will gain certain sets of clients as well.

Yes, I set limits based on the requirements given by the clients. If I am told to write 1000 word article, that will be my limit. Even for my blog, I will have to set how many words I write for each article.

Normally I don't have set of limits as my works need to be work through chain of task means work on certain number of tasks and than take break and start new task later on.

As a freelance writer, you write what your client want you to write. The client will be the one to give you limit, and you have to follow the instructions that you were given. But if you're writing for yourself, you might write without limit. It depend on you.

Yes, i set limit on my paid writing work. I set limits based on the type of work i do and based on how they pay. If the pay for longer words is high, i tend to make the words i write longer.

Actually setting a limit to your work is very important even though it depends on the kind of work or content of your work.

Sometimes we set limits based on our goals and what we want to achieved.

Yes, i set limit on my paid writing work. I set limits based on the type of work i do and based on how they pay. If the pay for longer words is high, i tend to make the words i write longer.
As a freelancer, you are rarely at liberty to set the limit for the article you want to write. The client will be the one telling you the number of words they want you to write. In freelancing, following an instruction is very important.

Yes, I always set limit to any paid writing jobs I received. I actually find it very easy that way for both the client and I.
Most times, The amount of money I received would determine the number of words I would write.

As a freelancer, you are rarely at liberty to set the limit for the article you want to write. The client will be the one telling you the number of words they want you to write. In freelancing, following an instruction is very important.
Well, i don't work as a freelancer but i do know that following instructions of the client is very important.I work on paid to post sites and most times, i'm the one who determines the number of words i want to write.

writing things that are helpful helps forums to grow better and faster as it helps them to rank very high on google search results, which improves the forum ability to earn more.

Yes, I always set limit to any paid writing jobs I received. I actually find it very easy that way for both the client and I.
Most times, The amount of money I received would determine the number of words I would write.
Besides, people need to set a limit for the jobs so that it will be organised. However, people also need to involve proper price limit for the customers to assimilate.

Besides, people need to set a limit for the jobs so that it will be organised. However, people also need to involve proper price limit for the customers to assimilate.
Yes, Setting a limit for jobs would make it organised and also prevent conflict after the job has been completed.
Proper price limit need to be involved, and both the customer and you should be satisfied after.

I have to set limit based on the fact that I have other works. I need to schedule time for each skill that I do in a day for perfection without having health issue. Also, there is a required number of posts in a day.

I have to set limit based on the fact that I have other works. I need to schedule time for each skill that I do in a day for perfection without having health issue. Also, there is a required number of posts in a day.
The fact that I have other jobs to do also makes me set limits. But then I find that to be great as I get to balance my time well. The daily limits are good too because they keep on toes not doing too much work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds