Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sell courses to earn online?

Credits
Have you ventured into the online education market by creating and selling courses? Describe your approach to building an educational brand, marketing your courses effectively, and staying competitive in this rapidly growing industry. Share your experiences, challenges, and successes in the world of online course creation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have never sold any kind of courses on learning platforms like udemy because I do not have skills to create elaborate courses. However, I have sold mini courses in videos, ebooks and presentation forms through my site and social media platforms.

I have never sold online courses, but I have realized that in recent years this business has become very famous to sell online courses for almost anything, and there are many people who have become very rich selling courses, especially YouTubers and influencers on Instagram and other famous social networks, if you are a charismatic person who knows well about a specific topic, you could venture into said business

I ended up buying online courses myself to learn things based on what I was doing at the time, they are only an hour for most cases and it was good but not enough content to say it's worth it, most of them end up doing videos and I say it's not worth it.
One of the major problems with user generated courses on platforms like Udemy and skillshare is these courses might bot give you enough information or guidenance. You will have to use platforms like mastercourse where professionals teach.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds