Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Save Regularly?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you save regularly? I mean do you save money every week or every month? Well, I save money but I cannot save every month because, in some months, I don't earn even reach the minimum requirements. However, in the months when I earn more than I need, I save money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually divide my monthly earnings into three portions, one for daily expenses, one for investments and the other one for savings, if my savings increased then I use it for expenses and investment.

I save a fixed percentage every month and 90% of the times I am able to save money and this is how I am able to set up my emergency fund.

I don't have a set pattern to save and don't believe in saving money by a fixed percentage every month and prefer to save when I can

I usually divide my monthly earnings into three portions, one for daily expenses, one for investments and the other one for savings, if my savings increased then I use it for expenses and investment.
Where are you investing your earnings? You are doing great by following this way to save, spend and invest.

Where are you investing your earnings? You are doing great by following this way to save, spend and invest.
I invest my income in stock market and crypto market, I am sure that these two investments can help me to have a better financial life in future.

saving money is a habit that should comes only in practice. we are teaching our kids of saving money but the problem is we are not at all teaching about inflation. that's why our generation suffer in financial crisis towards the market. yes? making and saving money is not all a complex math its all about just thinking practical. Parents and Grant Parents should teach their kids about the money that will make our economy most superior.

I spent a lot of money this month on fashion accessories and other clothes and shoes so I need to stop doing it and start saving more or I need to earn 2X to compensate for that

I started to save regularly after having my first offline business, the milk tea-selling business. I used to save at intervals before thought my salary. This time, I save daily from my business' profit.

I don't save regularly but I bank upon not overspending and when I spend I look at the best deals so this way I am saying money and would like to start investing

I feel confident after I started saving regularly the proceeds f my milk tea business. But so sad, I have now a competitor in my business. There is another milk tea selling near my stall in the mall. I plan to revise my plan.

If you can adopt a habit of saving 20-30% of your total monthly or weekly or daily earnings as per your employment then you will see your expenses going down and its a good way to save money.

Do you save regularly? I mean do you save money every week or every month? Well, I save money but I cannot save every month because, in some months, I don't earn even reach the minimum requirements. However, in the months when I earn more than I need, I save money.
I just began to save regularly because I need money for something that is very important.

I am not saving a fixed percentage but I do deposit money in the bank and also have Insurance cover and FDR

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds