Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Saving money either comes easy for some or difficult for others. With the current inflation, price rises and cost of living it can be more difficult for many to save money without needing the funds to live instead or you can find yourselves moving funds to your savings and then having to move it back to use.

I myself wouldn't say I find it difficult to save but more that I need to pull money back more than I ever used to with how things are at the moment. If I am able to I put as much as I can away into my savings and if I can keep it there I will.

Do you save money and if you do, how easy do you find it to save it and keep it saved?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually savings is not easy and it only takes who can makes such sacrifice but it's very important. through my savings, I have been able to move from grass to grace not because I earned much from my working place but the savings makes me prosper.

With the situation of the country and how hard things are, I find it hard to save since needs keep arising to make me spend. I work really hard and spend a lot of time to earn a living.

I save money in the bank and I don't fancy the idea of keeping cash at hand.
It easily predisposes me to impulsive spending, and that has not been helpful financially. I prefer saving in dollars too, it reduces the effect of inflation in foreing currencies.

Saving money either comes easy for some or difficult for others. With the current inflation, price rises and cost of living it can be more difficult for many to save money without needing the funds to live instead or you can find yourselves moving funds to your savings and then having to move it back to use.

I myself wouldn't say I find it difficult to save but more that I need to pull money back more than I ever used to with how things are at the moment. If I am able to I put as much as I can away into my savings and if I can keep it there I will.

Do you save money and if you do, how easy do you find it to save it and keep it saved?

I am saving money by cutting my expenses and i have also created a new budget and plan for the year 2023. This is how I will be dealing with my expenses.

I save money in the bank and I don't fancy the idea of keeping cash at hand.
It easily predisposes me to impulsive spending, and that has not been helpful financially. I prefer saving in dollars too, it reduces the effect of inflation in foreing currencies.
keeping cash at hand is not really a smart move at least for person like me, because i would be tempted to use that cash for other purposes and would regret my actions much later, which i do not like to.

I do not like to save money offline because of the temptation to spend it and how is risky when it comes to security. This is why I prefer to keep it in cryptocurrency where I can access it anytime.

I actually do save money out of my profits as a forex trader though I am not s full time trader, I based in binary option trade. To me I don't have difficulty in saving money because of Know how helpful it is .

Actually saving money is very helpful but to start the process, is very hard because you may have so many desires but you deny yourself of some certain in other to plan for future.

With the situation of the country and how hard things are, I find it hard to save since needs keep arising to make me spend. I work really hard and spend a lot of time to earn a living.
You're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that things are not going as planned in places like my country, it will be very hard for one to save.
You're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that things are not going as planned in places like my country, it will be very hard for one to save

Unless we are deceiving ourselves, it's not easy to save money with current inflation. Even making money is not easy not talk of saving money. Those that are big amount of money can find it easy to save money, though.

Unless we are deceiving ourselves, it's not easy to save money with current inflation. Even making money is not easy not talk of saving money. Those that are big amount of money can find it easy to save money, though.
You are absolutely right, It is quite difficult to save or make money in these hard times.
But at the same time, it is not impossible to make or save money. Making a plan and backing it up with action could help .

Nowadays saving money is not easy, but still I try my level best to save some. I just use one technique here to save money as by sacrificing some of my extra expenses as previously I used to eat something when I was going out alone. Now when I feel that I must take this burger then instead of purchasing it the same amount I save so at the end of the month I become able to save some money.

I save my money in dollars because the current global inflation is making my local currency devalue everyday.
It helps me limit my impulsive spending Because I would need to go through some processes before converting it.

Nobody said it is easy to save money but you have to do it anyway. If you're making about $100 a month you need to bring about 20% and save. That way you will have something to rely on.

I have an issue with saving my own money with myself because I will use it for a responsibility but I have noticed that if people keep money with me for two years , I won't touch it ,so that is why i developed the habit of saving in the bank without having a card , and I choose a bank very far from my house so that I won't be motivated to go and make a withdrawal when I am broke .

I really don't have any money with me and I am actually struggling to get a few cents here at buzdustry. I don't know how to get easy money for sure

Saving money is not easy for me because when I earn money I spend it, but I know I should have plans for it that is why I divide my income into three portions and one portion will be for savings.

i agree with you hundred percent on this, it is very difficult to save money with the current inflation rate that is biting very hard, as you would not even have enough to take care of yourself before saving.

Well, I do save money most times or should I say for the greater percentage of what I do earn online. I have a target of what I'm going to do with the money and that keeps me motivated to keep them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds