Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you return something you bought online?

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.

Advertisement Placeholder
There’re some online stores that offers guaranty for their customers in purchased goods but you’ve to pay for shipping fee. If you really want the goods changed you’ll pay the shipping fee

If the product is really expensive i wont even consider the shopping fee i would pay it like that , because i want to return the bad expensive products

It actually depends on the store you bought the goods from.

The return policy is also a factor to consider.

I have made return of goods I bought tho but I really dislike returning goods as it seem stressful to me

It depends on something I bought , if it was something that’s expensive I don’t mind returning it back but it’s something that’s hard.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
That's why it's good to buy from ecommerce platforms in your country. Jumia Nigeria has a strict policy on customer returns so cost is geared by the seller.

Its better to just keep the stuff instead of returning it because you will be paying Shipping fee like to two times to get the product returned and get your normal goods

I return the product because I have the right! I request a return, the special courier comes and in a maximum of 2 weeks I have the new product!
everything is done like a book!

I do in some cases that I can tracd
We’re often made to feel like if we spend any money on non-essentials we’ve failed—and as someone who writes about saving and budgeting near daily, I know I bear some responsibility for perpetuating those ideas. But in the grand scheme of things, a onetime $36 purchase isn’t going to make or break my finances. And if the redditor is being truthful about their spending and saving, they’re going to be ok, too.

Well if the good cost too much to return , then I suggest you find a proper use for it. That is why I suggest to people to purchase goods from website that have a good and favourable return policy. Overall if you have to pay for shipping to return in the first place then it makes no sense.

I have been shopping with Amazon.in for years and whatever I have returned so far did not involve any shipping cost. There are a few items though like food that cannot be returned and there again if I have had serious complaints then they would refund the money and not want the item returned.

Although, this has not happened to me before, I have never returned anything product I bought online, but I think some can return the product if the product if there is a warranty on the product

I once bought a wristwatch online, I did not check it during delivery until the day I was to make use of it and noticed that some features were faulty, I needed it for an occasion and had to get it repaired instead of asking for a return or refund. The watch is working effectively till this moment.

Every normal online store gives you reasons and conditions for returning am item bought. They even go as far as encouraging you to return when you get a different item.
I always take advantage of that option, I can't keep items that is not good

[automerge]1609930037[/automerge]
Every normal online store gives you reasons and conditions for returning am item bought. They even go as far as encouraging you to return when you get a different item.
I always take advantage of that option, I can't keep items that is not good

It is going to be depends on the terms and conditions on which the both seller and the buyer agrees on in the first instance then you follow the rules.if there is guaranteed then you return it.

I once bought a gadget from jumia, the most popular online store in Nigeria. After receiving it, I tried to turn it on but it won't come on. I had to return it (I don't mind the shipping fee, there's no way I will be keeping a dead gadget!) They replaced it for me and the new one worked fine.
One thing about the store is there is a guarantee, as long as it is still valid, you can return it and either ask for refund or replacement.

I can return a bad product I purchased online even with the shipping cost which doesn't matter because if I keep the bad product, that's my money going to waste so it is better I just return it and replace it with a better product.

Yes i can automatically return what i bought online if at all i receive something contrary to what i ordered i will return without any compromise .
Again it will depend on the terms and conditions of the business whereby there are businesses that gives you warrants

Yes, I returned a projector I bought from an online marketing platform known as Jumia some years back.
The portrait of the projector seems big and convincing but after delivered, it was a sparsely item with poor quality. I have no option than to return it. And I was fortunate that one of their pick-up office was close to

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds