Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you require your employees to wear a uniform?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a traditional job that sees people working in an environment with others, do you require those workers to wear a specialty uniform? Or do you let your workers wear whatever they want as long as they do the work outlined?

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly don't like uniforms and so, i won't subject my employees to wearing uniform. They can well whatever they want as long as it is right for the job and decent.

Since I genuinely dislike wearing uniforms, I won't make my employees wear them. As long as it is appropriate for the task and decent, they are free to do whatever they like.

Of course not. Except it's a restaurant or any other business that requires them waiting on people, there's no need. It wouldn't be nice; clean, corporate dressing is fine.

If you have a traditional job that sees people working in an environment with others, do you require those workers to wear a specialty uniform? Or do you let your workers wear whatever they want as long as they do the work outlined?
I would let them wear what they want to wear because it is their personal choice but not wearing something to show them disrespecting the rules, I just need the tasks to be done.

Employee wearing uniform is very important because it shows some qualities and identity that this is the very business which they are doing. It makes the work place more presentable.

Employers can require their employees to wear uniforms, according to the federal Fair Labor Standards Act. The act does not mandate uniforms, but it allows employers to require them. If required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration as Personal Protective Equipment, employers must pay for the PPE.

Employers can require their employees to wear uniforms, according to the federal Fair Labor Standards Act. The act does not mandate uniforms, but it allows employers to require them. If required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration as Personal Protective Equipment, employers must pay for the PPE.
Yes that is just the fact about it, most companies and business wants there employees to be wearing uniform in other to identify themselves from other people.

It depends on the job you are doing , presently I am into baking , and before you can bake you have to mix flour and you need an Apron If you don't want to get dirty , so that means you need a uniform .

Wearing of uniforms in working place is one of the safety precautions which guide workers to safe from different chemical attacks in the company,this is compulsory to all staff's.

My business is not something that is going to be defined based on identity life uniform so I really do not see any need for that. Perhaps I am sure that a lot of people are not going to be comfortable wearing uniforms.

It is not necessarily a must. though I do not have employees now but this should only be done if it is an official business. Some simple Enterprise should allow their employees to dress normal .

If I have a company I will not restrict then from wearing casual dress for freedom. But in some working days like Mondays working uniform is a mandate as it shows to the poeple that the business is doing well.

Some companies do require that there staffs wear uniform especially when it is a service based business that interacts with customers on a daily basis, they do require there staffs to be on uniform

At the moment the business I run I don't have any other employers so wouldn't need to make a decision on whether they would need to wear a uniform or not but if I did I probably would not make that a requirement. I have never been a fan of uniforms, to be honest and I find that the less you require your employers to do and wear the better they feel in themselves. I would allow casual wear to be honest for employers that way it looks professional but they are happy.

I don't think it's necessary to do so but you can if you want to so to give a fancy look to your company or organization. But for most people, only the labourers and the security men are allowed to put on uniforms.

Currently there will be no new rules and regulations related to dressing just that you just have to dress decently. That is all that is needed for now until I am able to have an official business.

I will not subject my workers to such , because I myself don't like putting on uniform especially if a colour is choosen. I will only tell them to dress decent and cooperate.

I honestly don't like uniforms and so, i won't subject my employees to wearing uniform. They can well whatever they want as long as it is right for the job and decent.
In some cases, it is not all about what you like that matters but what is beneficial to your company and on some case wearing uniform can become more profitable for your business

Currently there will be no new rules and regulations related to dressing just that you just have to dress decently. That is all that is needed for now until I am able to have an official business.

Well, I used to work in a company that used to have its own dressing rules. There are many places where workers are controlled and their dressing is also controlled as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds