Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Receive Search Traffic?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I receive search traffic on my blogs. My blog posts are optimized for search engines. I have four forums but only one of them receives search traffic. The rest of the forum traffic comes directly when the registered users visit the site, when people click links on my signature, and when people engage with my newsletters. One of my forums receives traffic from Baidu. Baidu is a Chinese search engine. Interestingly, my forum is Crypto niche and Crypto is banned in China.

The one I tend to see more often than any others, especially after I have just started up a forum and started promoting it is Baidu, it seems to be the one that is the most popular for searching websites quite quickly. I have seen ones like Bing and Google as well which tell me that I am on their search engines and I have been told in the past by people who found me through places such as Google. It's not always easy to get on search engines and be near to the top of results but it is always possible with effort and time.

In accordance with the Google search console, I have received 66 total clicks in the last 3 months. That's not a whole lot considering my search rankings aren't all that great.

The one I tend to see more often than any others, especially after I have just started up a forum and started promoting it is Baidu, it seems to be the one that is the most popular for searching websites quite quickly. I have seen ones like Bing and Google as well which tell me that I am on their search engines and I have been told in the past by people who found me through places such as Google. It's not always easy to get on search engines and be near to the top of results but it is always possible with effort and time.
Google is banned in China and Chinese people use Baidu that's why it is one of the most used search engines. Baidu has more market share compared to Bing and Yahoo.

Google is banned in China and Chinese people use Baidu that's why it is one of the most used search engines. Baidu has more market share compared to Bing and Yahoo.
Ah, I did not know that. They do say that you learn something new every day and I guess I just did today :) makes sense now that it would be one of the more popular ones that you see.

China is using different policies in case of online activities like for social media they prefer Weibo .. For online shoping they prefer Alibaba .... in short for about all online resources they are using his own platforms ..... I noticed generally that they contact us (Email or message on social platforms) only with spam message :D :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor