Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer to see color on a theme on a forum?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to themes for a forum, you can either have something that is just plain colors like say a dark blue all over with a specific color for the text or you can have where it's maybe white with purple, red, green, blue or another color or you could have a dark color with maybe red, green, blue or another color.

Are you someone who prefers to have a plain theme with just maybe one color and then a color for text or do you like to have more colors?

I myself prefer to have more colors if I can as I feel it stands out more that way and feels more welcoming.

Honestly, I don't really mind. I like themes that are not too cluttered and easy to read and navigate - and this can be achieved with or without bright colours :) .

As long as there are not so many colors it's like you're living on a rainbow, then I don't really mind either way.

I have always liked blue and purple for forums, but don't mind any color as long as it's not too bright or dark.

I like a bit of colour, gives it personality. I've spent part of the last year looking at sites that have about 30 shades of dark grey and maybe a 1px line of an accent colour just to say it's not monochrome! (Currently that particular theme designer has, for the time being, shut up shop.)

I prefer to have a more basic theme, have a main color say like grey or black mixed with a few other colors. Usually just two other ones though. For example right now I've got a dark theme with a mix of yellow and red.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest