Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer city or country life?

Dead2009

Reputable member
Credits
Having grown up in a city, I can tell you it's not all cracked up to be. It's nosey, it's crowded, the views can be an eyesore at times. I prefer the country life sometimes, being up in the mountains is incredibly peaceful and quiet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on what you call country compared to city.
The DFW metromess classifies as a city. My hometown (about 19K residents) is country compared to it... but Bois D'Arc ( a community of about 15 residents) is even more country, and about a 15 minute drive from my hometown.
You think a big city is nosey? Wait until you get into a small community. They know how regular your BM's are!
Honestly, for most stuff I like the smaller city. For availability of shopping (and prices) the larger city wins out.

Depends on what you call country compared to city.
The DFW metromess classifies as a city. My hometown (about 19K residents) is country compared to it... but Bois D'Arc ( a community of about 15 residents) is even more country, and about a 15 minute drive from my hometown.
You think a big city is nosey? Wait until you get into a small community. They know how regular your BM's are!
Honestly, for most stuff I like the smaller city. For availability of shopping (and prices) the larger city wins out.

Like mountainous terrain where the closest neighbor is 10 miles down the road lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds