Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you play the Sims anymore?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
My wife used to love the Sims but she said it got too political and they added too much "realism" for her to enjoy the game anymore. She stopped playing all together last year. I played the first one years ago. I have not played any since then. I would like to see other games like this but it seems like very few people attempt to make these kinds of games.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have the Sims 3 and maybe the Sims 4 on PC currently. I haven't played either in years. Actually I got the Sims 4 on PC but I haven't booted it up yet. I have played the Sims 3 on the 360 years ago, but haven't played it in quite some time. If I do jump back in, it'd be to start Sims 4.

I always liked Sims games very much, but the last one I played, that is, the sims 4, I did not like it so much, I got it for free through my playstation plus subscription and I played it for a week and I ended up getting bored very quickly, I was grateful not to have bought it with my own money, as it would have been a disappointment for me.

Yes of course, I have been playing all the Sims games and Sims 4 happens to be my favourite release in the game's franchise. When I think of the best simulation video games, The Sims is definitely among the Top 5. I know some people who don't like playing simulation games that much, they never really like the game because it's like a chore for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds