Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you play chess?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Chess was always a board game that I was never able to get into. I always remember my brother loved chess and he learned how to play it pretty quickly but I could never get the hang of it no matter how much I tried to understand it.

Watching Harry Potter I did start to understand it a little but due to it being such a slow game, was never something that kept me entertained long enough.

Do you play chess?

Advertisement Placeholder
Chess is my favourite board game and it's something that I still enjoy playing very well today. My grandfather was the one who taught me how to play chess, he was very good at it because for the years that I play with him, I never managed to beat him even once. I still enjoy playing chess today with my friends especially the ones we play on board and not online chess.

I do not, in fact I don't even know how to play it. My nephew tried to get me into it years ago, but I don't have the patience to learn it. I like to think I'm pretty good when it comes to checkers though. That's a lot easier for me as it doesn't require as much thought.

I love chess, in fact, I was in a chess club when I was in high school, and the games were very long, I also have some friends who liked chess with whom I used to play and spend hours entertained, it is the best strategy game I have ever played and the one that trains the mind the most, Now I haven't played a game of chess for more than a year.

I used to play chess with my brother years ago but when he left home, I had no one else to play with. My sister doesn't like to play chess. I tried playing on my own but it wasn't fun. This is how I stopped playing chess.

I like playing chess, it is a lovely mind game and so much fun. Back in high school, I played it a lot and that is where I developed the skill to be at the level I am at right now. I have never considered going pro and competing in a tournament though. Mostly when I have time I just challenge the computer and I think I have reached almost Grandmaster in most apps that I have competed in.

Personally I don't play chess b ut I have been watching a few movies about it and I think that I might actually enjoy it so I might try it out soon and learn the "chess ways".
As I know it's a complicated game and you can always learn more so it's those games that requires a lot of time and experience to master, my family members are playing it often and I have also heard it can be annoying to lose like many games which isn't something nice to hear haha.
It's a good game to pass the time and get wiser so it makes sense people recommend it.

I love chess, but it's tough to find other players and this year I played only checkers. Anyway, I had forgotten how to play checkers but relearned. Does anyone play checkers and how do you compare it to chess?

I have also played checkers too. We call it draft here. They are both good strategy games but in chess playing, it's the opponent's that's being targeted to win the game but in checkers, it's all about trying to collect all of your opponent's pieces.

Chass is a game I really love but my problem is I don't know how to play it I try many time to learn but I couldn't find who to teach me I even download it on phone to be able to learn it but I couldn't

Chass is a game I really love but my problem is I don't know how to play it I try many time to learn but I couldn't find who to teach me I even download it on phone to be able to learn it but I couldn't

Well, depending on the kind of smartphone that you are making use of, I believe that it is actually very easy for you to download the online version of chess to play on your smartphone.

If you're making use of Android phone, you can simply go to your Play Store and type in chess. There are so many chess game that is going to come out for you to download.

I am very bad at playing chess. It is not one of my favorite as I prefer having to make moves at playing ludo, for example. I have plans to learn about playing chess, but that is going to be in the near future.

I am very bad at playing chess. It is not one of my favorite as I prefer having to make moves at playing ludo, for example. I have plans to learn about playing chess, but that is going to be in the near future.

I love playing ludo too. If you're good in getting higher numbers from throwing the dice, winning will be easy for you. Do you make use of two dice or one when you're playing ludo? Do play with maximum of 4 players?

The thing I can tell you about playing chess is that you need a lot of practice for you to become very good in playing it. So, the thing that you need to do is to find someone who knows how to play very well to teach you how to be good in playing chess.

The thing I can tell you about playing chess is that you need a lot of practice for you to become very good in playing it. So, the thing that you need to do is to find someone who knows how to play very well to teach you how to be good in playing chess.

It's how you become an expert in playing other games. It's not chess only that you're going to become good in playing when you start practicing. All strategy video games demand this from any gamer before you will become a pro at it.

It's how you become an expert in playing other games. It's not chess only that you're going to become good in playing when you start practicing. All strategy video games demand this from any gamer before you will become a pro at it.

The moment you are constantly practising how to play any particular game that you are not used to playing, you will definitely get better in playing that game especially if the person who is training you is very committed to seeing you master it. It will not take a very long time for you to get used to the game very well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds