Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you need millions of views to make money form your website?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
One of the major criteria for earning from your website is to generate a lot of views. However, the question is how much you actually need in order to earn really well from your website. Do you need millions of views to make money from your website, or can you actually make money from moderate traffic for instance a couple of thousands every day?

How many views do you get and how much you earn on average?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, not just any random traffic, you need traffic that converts. Converting traffic means your visitors interact with your ads, they click on the ads or purchase the products advertised on the ad. But don't you think having more traffic will also increase your chances of ad engagements.

You're not going to get millions of views often. I wouldn't expect that amount for a while, and when it does happen it's usually because of a promotion or something. At least for me. You don't need that many views to get by though. Your page could get hundreds of thousands of views, and I think that's a great amount. And if you happen to have a store that means you might see some decent amount of purchases if those users found interest in what you're selling.

Actually, if you're thing is Adsense, then millions of views would make money. It's because they don't have to buy, just click.
Visitors even don't have to click adsense ads for you to earn, you can even earn from adsense ad impression.
You're not going to get millions of views often. I wouldn't expect that amount for a while, and when it does happen it's usually because of a promotion or something. At least for me. You don't need that many views to get by though. Your page could get hundreds of thousands of views, and I think that's a great amount. And if you happen to have a store that means you might see some decent amount of purchases if those users found interest in what you're selling.
There is an online version of a national daily in my home country. I heard from the insider that that are making over thousand dollars per day from adsense ads alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds