Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you market through newsletters?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
A couple of years ago, I used to market my web content, products, and services through newsletters. I built the address through the subscription box. I used to send newsletters to 1000-plus subscribers once a week, however, I discontinued when I found the conversion was very low.

I used that when I had a website for my website for my affiliate marketing business and it helped to generate some sales and also get returning customers.

newsletter can be a very effective way of marketing your brand or business, but personally i do not like to use it for marketing purpose, at least not direct marketing, because it does not suit my personal preference.

I started mass emailing every member of my board newsletters, but some weren’t very happy about it, so I stopped. I wouldn’t mind doing newsletters by subscription, but I figured most people that would subscribe would already visit the forums anyways.

A couple of years ago, I used to market my web content, products, and services through newsletters. I built the address through the subscription box. I used to send newsletters to 1000-plus subscribers once a week, however, I discontinued when I found the conversion was very low.
Newsletters can be quite a neat way of marketing your content to reach a larger audience. Along with affiliate links, these are really effective methods of putting yourself out there for people to view your content

Considering the fact that I am not into this form of business, but I am pretty sure that newsletter is one of the best way of promoting your business.

There are allot of people who do make a lot of money by reading news online and also by commenting under them too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest