Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you manage your business or pay someone else to?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have your own business, do you tend to manage it yourself, or do you put those tasks on a manager or supervisor? If I could, I would totally have people working for me rather than I have to be around making decisions. Of course a manager would still need to report to me for certain decisions, but I feel I'd give my managers a lot of control. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not only the sole owner of my business but also the only staff. I run my businesses alone. However, I frequently hire people, especially virtual assistants to help me run my business. I also outsource when ever there is a workload.

Right now, I am the one that is managing my business and it's something that I am very proud of. I am always more committed and dedicated to seeing my business grow because I know what it took me to get to the stage where my business is today but I have workers who are also assisting me in carrying out my business.

Right now, I am the one that is managing my business and it's something that I am very proud of. I am always more committed and dedicated to seeing my business grow because I know what it took me to get to the stage where my business is today but I have workers who are also assisting me in carrying out my business.

I do not think that there should be a problem when it comes to hiring someone to manage your business for you. However, the key here is to monitor the performance of the employees (including manager) yourself. This is the key to get your business managed and handled by others in a proper manner.

I do not think that there should be a problem when it comes to hiring someone to manage your business for you. However, the key here is to monitor the performance of the employees (including manager) yourself. This is the key to get your business managed and handled by others in a proper manner.
Yes, I agree with your point. Hiring an experienced person to manage your business is a great way to save time and manage tasks properly.

But if you've just started a new business and can't afford to hire staff to manage it, then it's better to manage things on your own initially.

I am the owner and also the only single staff member as well of my business, and due to this I handle everything. Paying someone else to take on some tasks to lower my work would be good but I would need the money to be able to do that and right now, that is not something I am able to do.

I do believe in time as my business grows I may be able to pay someone to help out with the work load but for now, I continue to do it myself and at the moment, I am managing that.

Yeah, there's no problem with hiring a manager for my business. When the time is right for me to do so, I'm definitely going to hire someone that's going to do a very good job for me. For now, I can be able to oversee everything without needing a manager.

My business is still in small scale and at the present do not anyone to help me to manage them. I can still look at the books daily. Maybe when there are growth in business I can hire more people...

Yes, I agree with your point. Hiring an experienced person to manage your business is a great way to save time and manage tasks properly.

But if you've just started a new business and can't afford to hire staff to manage it, then it's better to manage things on your own initially.

Exactly! Your business will definitely have to be in a position of a good financial strength before you would start thinking about hiring staffs to work for you. It doesn't matter if it's an online or offline business, your finances must be very high.

Yeah, there's no problem with hiring a manager for my business. When the time is right for me to do so, I'm definitely going to hire someone that's going to do a very good job for me. For now, I can be able to oversee everything without needing a manager.

This entirely depends on the time. There are many different business owners who do not have the time to manage their business at all. This is why they hire managers in the first place. There are many companies that have managers for this exact reasons and I would also hire the manager if I need to do so.

This entirely depends on the time. There are many different business owners who do not have the time to manage their business at all. This is why they hire managers in the first place. There are many companies that have managers for this exact reasons and I would also hire the manager if I need to do so.

Hiring a manager to work for your business is not going to prevent you from being involved in the management of the business. The reason why you are going to be open to hiring a manager is because of the workload that you are getting from the business that is making it very difficult for you to be the only one that is going to handle the whole business management by yourself.

Hiring a manager to work for your business is not going to prevent you from being involved in the management of the business. The reason why you are going to be open to hiring a manager is because of the workload that you are getting from the business that is making it very difficult for you to be the only one that is going to handle the whole business management by yourself.

I ain't saying that I would abandon my business entirely. I would continue to work and monitor my business in the best way I could. However, managers could definitely assist you for sure. This is why I would not mind paying someone to manage my business.

I ain't saying that I would abandon my business entirely. I would continue to work and monitor my business in the best way I could. However, managers could definitely assist you for sure. This is why I would not mind paying someone to manage my business.

When your business is in the state that you are going to need the immediate support of a manager, then and there is something that is expected that you execute because their assistance is always going to be very important for the successful running and management of your business. Since everything is going to be too much for you to do alone, their services can't be denied.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds