Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make more money online now?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
People who have functional online for quite a long time have designed a structure that will make them earn more money on the internet. This is why it's going to be extremely difficult to earn more than such people because their echelon of experience could translate to the amount you would earn online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that time gives you experience and you shape your online earning strategy over time, the more you learn and the more skills you have, better, If I compare myself from the beginning of last year to now, I do earn more money than before.

It is easier to make money online now compared to when I just started. The only problem is the pay rate has been reduced. Back in the day, I used to earn 5-10 cents per post on forums, forums paying this kind of amount are almost nonexistent. It was easier to get approved for jobs on Upwork, these days, it has been so competitive that it is almost impossible to find a decent-paying job on a freelancing platform.

It is easier to make money online now compared to when I just started. The only problem is the pay rate has been reduced. Back in the day, I used to earn 5-10 cents per post on forums, forums paying this kind of amount are almost nonexistent. It was easier to get approved for jobs on Upwork, these days, it has been so competitive that it is almost impossible to find a decent-paying job on a freelancing platform.
My assertion is a bit of departure from your submission because in the past things are much more easier and you will make money easily than now that things are saturated.

I am still not able to earn a big amount online but I am doing my best to improve on my earnings and earn at least $2 daily but these days I am unable to concentrate like I should so my earnings are low.

I am still not able to earn a big amount online but I am doing my best to improve on my earnings and earn at least $2 daily but these days I am unable to concentrate like I should so my earnings are low.
Making $2 in a day is too small. The the amount of money you would earn on this platform will be commensurate to the energy you have put in to work.

I find that it's easier now for me to make money online than it ever was back 11 years ago when I first started. I actually got burned out myself when I first started earning online as I was doing it so much just to try and make more when it was more difficult. Afte a 5-year break from 2017 and since coming back to the way I was earning online, I have noticed a huge increase in sales and how much I make, it's definitely given me a boost, and the fact I had a break also helps me out as well to feel more refreshed.

I find that it's easier now for me to make money online than it ever was back 11 years ago when I first started. I actually got burned out myself when I first started earning online as I was doing it so much just to try and make more when it was more difficult. Afte a 5-year break from 2017 and since coming back to the way I was earning online, I have noticed a huge increase in sales and how much I make, it's definitely given me a boost, and the fact I had a break also helps me out as well to feel more refreshed.
This was made possible because there are so many involvement in online activities now. This makes easy to make money unlike how it was some years back when online activities are not so pronounced.

This was made possible because there are so many involvement in online activities now. This makes easy to make money unlike how it was some years back when online activities are not so pronounced.
There are many things that we can now do online which makes it better to make money online than offline.

My earnings have actually decreased but if we have time to earn online then we can earn more because there are more websites to earn now

My earnings have actually decreased but if we have time to earn online then we can earn more because there are more websites to earn now
Time is one of the factors that can make our earning decrease or increase online and that is why we need to find enough time to work

I do not have a good income online, I am not a full-time online earner. I only focus on RIF and PB. I cannot any more manage my time. I have an active job.

I do not have a good income online, I am not a full-time online earner. I only focus on RIF and PB. I cannot any more manage my time. I have an active job.
It is really making sense that you are making money online and offline. You'll be making a lot of money, I guess.

What about you?Don't you have offline job? Are you working fulltime online? Much better if you have both online and offline to be able to save big.

I am just earning around $1 daily and feel tired because I have to attend my full time job too but I am hopeful to do better soon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds