Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You like Watching Long Movies?

Credits
I recently watched Avatar: The Way of Water. The movie is 3 hours and 12 minutes long. Avatar was 2 hours 42 minutes. What do you think about long movies? Do you really like them or do you get bored because they are terribly long? The total run time of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is 9 hours 30 minutes and I watched three movies in one setting without getting tired. If the movie is interesting, I do not mind how long they are.

Advertisement Placeholder
It greatly depends on the movie. If it's boring, I doubt I'd stick with it, but I really enjoyed Avatars: Way of Water, and that's a very long movie.

I really don't have time to watch long movies. I remember going to the theater with friends in high school to watch Amadeus and it was 3 hours long. There was an intermission and we were all tired of sitting so we pretty much watched the last half standing up.

This is exactly why I prefer to watch a television show. 45 minute long episodes are enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds