Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like traveling ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not very good with travelling and thank God my work doesn't require my travelling all the time, otherwise it's going to be very difficult for me to cope with it.

I travel once in a while especially for my vacation. I get air sick all the time. I wish I know how to beat that.

Yes, and I do travel often.

It's fun getting to know new places visit sites you've only seen in pictures and also experience the way of life and food of people living in those areas you visited.

In our country, there is a saying that a traveler is wiser than a old man because a traveler get to experience a lot of cultures and how people behave.

I have been to many cities in my country and also made trips to some parts of Europe on a vacation. Traveling is a sure way to experience how others view life.

Yes, and I do travel often.

It's fun getting to know new places visit sites you've only seen in pictures and also experience the way of life and food of people living in those areas you visited.
I certainly would be interested in exploring and experiencing more culture if I have the opportunity. I have been planning on travelling or visiting Egypt because of the kind of history that can be experienced in that country and I'm not giving up on it yet.

I'm not much into traveling by car because it takes forever to get from one destination to the other. Some of the sightseeing is nice but based on the long-distance road trips I have taken you mainly see trees and fields with the occasional big cities. I'd rather travel by air to get there a lot quicker and enjoy the destination you wanted to arrive at. We'll probably start traveling by air a lot now that my sister has moved to a different state for a job so we can visit her often.

I don't like travelling that much but when it's travelling by air, I'm very much interested because I wouldn't have to be stuck in traffic or worry about driving myself.

I would like to visit Birmingham and Bahamas.
We went from London to Paris and back on Eurostar and for about 2 hours we were under the English Channel, so we saw NOTHING! It was cool going 280 MPH though, even though going that fast without seeing out you could not tell.

I am a type of guy that has many friends in school who tends to be from different state, I love traveling to see them anytime we are on break.

I don't like travelling that much but when it's travelling by air, I'm very much interested because I wouldn't have to be stuck in traffic or worry about driving myself.

I would like to visit Birmingham and Bahamas.
I haven't been to Birmingham or Bahamas. I would definitely be interested in travelling to both countries and explore the cities.

I enjoy travelling! I haven't left the country since before COVID, but I have visited a bunch of towns with my girlfriend, that I hadn't visited previously. (Most recently, we went to Coventry together, and visited the transport museum :) )

As for international travel, the next place I'd like to visit is Switzerland - but, it is rather expensive!

I enjoy travelling! I haven't left the country since before COVID, but I have visited a bunch of towns with my girlfriend, that I hadn't visited previously. (Most recently, we went to Coventry together, and visited the transport museum :) )

As for international travel, the next place I'd like to visit is Switzerland - but, it is rather expensive!
The pandemic of coronavirus affected the whole world. It halted all travellers from going where they wanted to go. Some people have vowed not to travel to some certain countries now.

The pandemic of coronavirus affected the whole world. It halted all travellers from going where they wanted to go. Some people have vowed not to travel to some certain countries now.
Yeah, there are plenty of countries I wouldn't go to - either because they're war zones (e.g. Ukraine), because they don't respect basic human rights (e.g. Saudi Arabia), or both (e.g. Syria).

But I should be safe in Europe... at least, in the bits that Putin isn't attacking :-/ ...

I love traveling! My mom's from Russia and my dad's from the Middle East, so we'd go out of country a lot to visit family when I was a kid. I haven't been able to travel much since COVID, but I think the last time I was anywhere really cool was an extended layover in Istanbul.

I'd love to go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi someday.

I really love traveling especially to place that have attractive beach. The only reason I have not been traveling very often is limited budget. Once I can get enough, I will travel to Philippine. I have been looking to visit the country.

I so much like travelling but now I dont think that will be possible because I dont even have budget for that am stock and work is filled on my table so I dont think I can travel this year again.

I have been travelling and gain alot of experience so I think I will keep and start my travelling again when the year runs out

I don't like traveling too much except for when it's very important that I must travel. The country which I have a big interest in visiting next is Japan. I have heard so much about their culture and I would love to see their Yakuza cult first hand.

I love exploring and it's why travelling is one of my favorite hobbies. It's the same thing with camping, hiking and so many other outdoor activities. I travel at least twice in a year to a different country I have never been.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds