Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like traveling ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly have never left the UK but I have traveled within the UK. I would like to travel one day though and I would love to visit both France and USA if I ever had the chance. Hopefully one day I will be able to fulfill those dreams.
Almost everyone that I know wants to travel to France. I don't know what is so special about the country or is there something that I should know which I am yet to know? Please kindly fill me in.

I've been to a few places but I'm not normally the travelling type. Like my creature comforts a bit too much for that.

But I did go on a pretty neat road trip with a good friend some years ago - 17 US states in 18 days, 7250 miles from Kentucky to the Pacific coast and back.

Reality is though these days my wife and I... tend to stay in the UK. Yay for chronic health conditions.

Oh I do love to go on holiday, I try to go at least twice a year. Last year I went to Antalya and Ibiza, and in 2021 I managed Tenerife when they started opening everything up again following the pandemic. I had Portugal and Antalya booked for 2020 but sadly that was all cancelled!

My favourite place I have been is probably Vegas! I went to New York and Vegas in October 2019 and had the best time, although NY was not as mind-blowing as I thought it would be. Vegas on the other hand felt like I was living on a different planet and I stayed in such a nice hotel too.

Absolutely love travelling. Always for pleasure, I don't travel at all for work. I'm half Canadian so I go to visit family and friends over there all the time.

I've been to USA, Canada, Central America (Nicaragua), Europe (Serbia, England and Hungary), Fiji, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, New Zealand and Hong Kong. I feel like that's it :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds