Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like or hate having a birthday party?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am someone who isn't too keen on birthday parties, or having them I should say. I'd rather go to someone elses birthday party than have one for me. I just don't like to be the center of attention and would rather not have a day where people are congratulating me on another year of life. To me it's just another passing day. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's been too long since I've had a birthday party, but if my friends or family put one on for me, I wouldn't mind either, I'm really pretty neutral about this, but if I had to throw the party myself, I don't think I would do it haha.

I have the same position as you, I don't like parties where everyone is gathered for my sake, so I would prefer someone else's, but definitely not my own. I prefer to just spend this time in a limited family circle

I am always afraid of being around people because of my personality. Birthday party involves inviting many people both known and unknown.

I love it when others did their birthdays and enjoy it but it's a No for me. I prefer spending my birthday indoors and sleeping. I can eat cake as much as I want but I can't see myself cutting and eating that cake in front of many people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds