Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like kids?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I mean I was a brat when I was a kid, but my mom always kept me reined in so to speak. I hate when you get the parents who don’t do anything with their kids when their being brats.

I'm child-free by choice. I grew up being the youngest & have quite a few nieces & nephews. I wanted kids when I was a kid because my siblings had them but by my late teens, early 20's is when I decided to be child-free. I can tolerate some kids if they are respectful but if I don't have interactions with kids, I can go about my day just fine.

I myself have 4 kids. Two of them are now adults and nearly adults (my eldest is 19 and my daughter will be 18 in October this year) and I have a 15-year-old and a 13-year-old (he will be 14 at the end of this month)

I do like kids and as much as they can be a pain sometimes, I wouldn't say that changes anything.

There are kids that can be really bratty and these are some of the ones I can dislike but I have found that a lot of the time, a kid who is bratty is usually not taken care of too well.

Some kids are not that bad an have respect and manners and those are the kids I do like and enjoy being around.

I'm child-free by choice. I grew up being the youngest & have quite a few nieces & nephews. I wanted kids when I was a kid because my siblings had them but by my late teens, early 20's is when I decided to be child-free. I can tolerate some kids if they are respectful but if I don't have interactions with kids, I can go about my day just fine.
Nothing wrong there. I honestly am gonna be child-free and hope my partner understands and gets that when I decide to pursue any relationship like that.

There are kids that can be really bratty and these are some of the ones I can dislike but I have found that a lot of the time, a kid who is bratty is usually not taken care of too well.
Yup, how I am. I don't like bratty kids or seeing parents who do not discipline their kids. I also think making empty threats to a kid/child is also where stuff goes wrong too. If a kid is being an asshole, then do something about it and follow through.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds