Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you let your kids in your office?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't have kids, but hope to one day.

Do you allow your kids to go into your office? I do most of my work in my room. But if I ever had an office and kids I think I would let them in there when I'm not working. I don't think it'd be a strict parent, and it's not like the office would be some corporate setting where kids aren't allowed.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't take your kids to your workplace every day, right? Your kids will be at your workplace occasionally, right? So, I believe there shouldn't be a problem to have your kids at your workplace occasionally. However, you need to make sure your kid does not throw tantrums and embarass you.

You don't take your kids to your workplace every day, right? Your kids will be at your workplace occasionally, right? So, I believe there shouldn't be a problem to have your kids at your workplace occasionally. However, you need to make sure your kid does not throw tantrums and embarass you.

While I don't have kids yet, I will feel embarrassed if my kids come to my workplace and begin to act funny. You know, crossing boundaries at the office and all that. It is the reason I will have cold feet bringing the kids to the office most of the time.

While I don't have kids yet, I will feel embarrassed if my kids come to my workplace and begin to act funny. You know, crossing boundaries at the office and all that. It is the reason I will have cold feet bringing the kids to the office most of the time.

I do not have kids either. But I do not think that it would be a really great idea to bring kids when you are not supposed to bring them. Many bosses may think that bringing kids won't improve your performance and this is why they may not allow that.

I do not have kids either. But I do not think that it would be a really great idea to bring kids when you are not supposed to bring them. Many bosses may think that bringing kids won't improve your performance and this is why they may not allow that.

Sometimes, those people bringing kids to the office do not have any other option on how to handle the whole thing. So, it becomes an issue with the boss? I believe the office should understand and bear with parents bringing kids as long as the kids are not making a mess at the workplace.

I have never brought any kid with me to work because it is not allowed for you to bring kids to my working place as they are going to be a very big distraction for you to do your work successfully the way you're supposed to.

Most workplaces don't allow this kind of thing to happen but for someone who is working online remotely, I think he can decide to allow his kid to enter his working office space whenever he wants.

I have no kids yet but I will. Considering the kinda work I will be doing by then can my kids occasionally pay me visit at work place. It will have to be on compulsory factors, this is because kids can be of great distraction.

Taking kids to work place isn't something I will do often even when my work permits so. Only sensitive occasions should they visit and when they come I will make sure they stick around been guarded as not to mess things up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds