Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you let your employees work on their own?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you have employees, do you usually let them do their own thing as long as they're getting their work done? Or are you more hands on and keeping a close eye on your employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
You should check from time to time because these days many people are lazy and are looking for ways to get away from work, so you should check no matter how good your employees are.

When you have employees, do you usually let them do their own thing as long as they're getting their work done? Or are you more hands on and keeping a close eye on your employees?

There are certain companies that do not want employees to change the way they work. This may cause employees to move out of regular flow. This may lead to problems in the business, according to certain people. So, they may never want this to happen.

You should check from time to time because these days many people are lazy and are looking for ways to get away from work, so you should check no matter how good your employees are.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to always have a working strategy whereby they will always check in from time to time and always give update on what they have been able to do within a certain period of time.

The level of autonomy granted to employees should be based on a thoughtful assessment of the specific circumstances and the needs of both the employees and the organization. It's crucial to establish clear communication channels, provide guidance and support where needed, and create an environment that promotes trust, accountability, and collaboration.

The level of autonomy granted to employees should be based on a thoughtful assessment of the specific circumstances and the needs of both the employees and the organization. It's crucial to establish clear communication channels, provide guidance and support where needed, and create an environment that promotes trust, accountability, and collaboration.

Having a very reliable communication channel in your business is something that is very important especially if some of your workers are working remotely. This is because it is the only way you can be able to keep up with everything they are doing to ensure that they are contributing adequately to the business growth.

Well, if I had people working for me I would let them work in whatever way was most productive for them so long as they were not causing any risks. Like if files were not organized and things could easily be lost. That would need some tidying up.

Well, if I had people working for me I would let them work in whatever way was most productive for them so long as they were not causing any risks. Like if files were not organized and things could easily be lost. That would need some tidying up.

As long as there is a risk to your business whenever your workers are not being coordinated with doing their job, it is very important for you to put in a monitoring strategy to ensure that they always take their job seriously.

I like my workers to work on tasks that I assign them. I assign every staff for specific tasks and they are supposed to complete the tasks. If they want to do something different, they will have to ask me. If they come up with a better idea, they can share with me and I might change their task.

There is a saying that the best best to man your business for you is you, it is very good to delegate works to employee but it is also very necessary to keep an eye on them. Before leaving them to work on their free mind then you must have earn some level of trust in them and set up a standard for them to achieve.

As long as there is a risk to your business whenever your workers are not being coordinated with doing their job, it is very important for you to put in a monitoring strategy to ensure that they always take their job seriously.

I think that each and every business is risky and risk is inevitable, no matter how great your business is. Even many big business organisations also suffer from this huge problem. However, you must create a specific strategy that may allow your workers to work. You cannot give a free hand to your workers entirely.

I think that each and every business is risky and risk is inevitable, no matter how great your business is. Even many big business organisations also suffer from this huge problem. However, you must create a specific strategy that may allow your workers to work. You cannot give a free hand to your workers entirely.

Whenever your workers are very aware that you are someone who is very invested and committed in seeing that your business is carried out the way it is supposed to be carried out, they're going to make sure that they are up and doing in carrying out their duties because they know you are most likely not going to find it easy with them if they are under performing.

Whenever your workers are very aware that you are someone who is very invested and committed in seeing that your business is carried out the way it is supposed to be carried out, they're going to make sure that they are up and doing in carrying out their duties because they know you are most likely not going to find it easy with them if they are under performing.

Well, I think that as a businessman, you could be motivated enough in order to make your business successful. However, employees may not be that much motivated on their own. This is why they may need to be motivated as much as you if you want your business to be successful. If you reward them, then they may carry out business activities as you want them to carry out.

Before letting my employee handle work tight on his or her own, I must have confidence in her capability else I will be inspecting from time to time as to make sure that the work is done to satisfaction of the customer.

Upon completion, after inspection, I will check for errors and advice in which amendment and step up can be done.

Ofcourse.We trust our team members to tackle their tasks independently. It's essential to empower them, allowing creativity and personal initiative to shine. While collaboration is key, we believe in fostering an environment that values individual contributions and encourages everyone to bring their unique strengths to the table.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds