Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!

Advertisement Placeholder
I have spent the last few hours looking for where you write and submit my articles for money but it was all futile. Most sites like English but there are some that will ask for your best language and merge you up with clients. I am still searching for such platforms

I have spent the last few hours looking for where you write and submit my articles for money but it was all futile. Most sites like English but there are some that will ask for your best language and merge you up with clients. I am still searching for such platforms

Yes, I know. Doing a simple search on various search engines will show a good number of websites. However, they all accept native English speaking writers only. Moreover, they also require you to take a hard test in order to get qualified for the jobs. Even after that, you may need to bid on projects and this is a hard way to get jobs. Please do make sure you share any website if you find any. Thanks.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
Very nice question. Hello to you as well. I also live in an Asian country. It's good to know that you desire to earn money through writing article for various platform. I hope you can find the answer here to the writing site that you are looking for.

The way for you to earn without writing in English (I hope I got your concept right) is to look for bloggers that are there in your region - of course not everyone blogs in English. Also you can go on LinkedIn and do a thorough search.
Means you'll have to cold email a lot, write for free sometimes at the beginning to gain credibility

I think there are freelance sites that offers opportunities to people like you, example is upwork,fiverr, freelance and other numerous sites like that, you could also search LinkedIn as someone suggested

If you are really good at making content the best thing you need to do is just to start writing ebooks and register on Amazon Kindle publishing and start selling your ebook there

Write your reply...do you know any website that I can get paid to write and article well as for I don't know any website to write and article and get paid but I believe they are many of them

Google is your friend but sometimes google don’t bring out the site you want and some site are money making app but you have to be consistent person before you learn apart from this I don’t know any sha lol

Forumcoin is a website you can write articles and earn money. Also it has a forum where you can make thread and comment. It pays 150fc per article if it meets their requirements and satisfaction.

The best thing for you as a writer is to work on creating blogs and start writing on it and after getting huge amount of followers on it you then monitize your blog with Google AdSense

Read.cash is one of the best place where you can write original Content articles and get paid in Bitcoin.cash. you don't have to be a professional writer.

I can not recommend any site for you because i prefer paid to post forum over those writhing to be paid site even though the pay is low here.

This platform just started a competition where by people will be writing articles and be submitting and I didn't of the day they are doing on this website will be paying you so I will advice you to send him a private message so that she can put you through on how you can start up.

Write your reply... Do you know any website that I can get paid while writing articles
Well there are many websites and platforms that you can get paid for writing articles

I think a search on search engines will give answer to the question because most websites that I know that are paying for posting articles only accept English as there language

I think noise cash and read cash pays you to write articles , I have seen people discussing about these sites in forumcoin and their earning has been better than even ptp forums.

there are several paid to post platforms these days and people are really making money even though some of them do not make much money because some of the platforms pay very low. Eg noise cash.

You can write articles in several article writing sites such as Hubpages, Vocal Media and Medium. As long as you have the payment processor that they use. You can also just go the long way and grow your blog. That way, you won't have to depend on a third party site and other people's instructions in order to earn.

Instead of looking for a site that will accept articles written in a language other than English,it would be better you start your own blog and develop it to the level where you get sponsors for your blog. It would be very difficult for you to see a site the accepts an article written in another language because most sites have English as their default language.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds