Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you invite your friends to online jobs?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Nowadays many people are making money online while some people are unaware of online jobs, I always recommend my family and friends to join online platforms and earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried to invite my close friends but they are not interested in earning online and this is why I feel we should contact only those that are interested in earning online

Not everyone is willing to earn online so even if they join they won't participate and then also it won't be be profitable to invite users

Once I tried to lure my friend to work on upwork (I was making a really good amount on upwork) but he was not interested. Since then I never tried to lure friend sin to online work.

I have tried to invite my close friends but they are not interested in earning online and this is why I feel we should contact only those that are interested in earning online
Definitely, it is very difficult to convince someone to do something that he/she doesn't like.

It is not necessary to invite someone to come join the platform that he or she is not interested in joining because interest matters a lot.
You are right, this is my interest that I am working online whether it is paying high or low.

Nowadays many people are making money online while some people are unaware of online jobs, I always recommend my family and friends to join online platforms and earn money.
I like to refer/ invite my friends who are interested in earning online and this helps a website to grow too like what happened with RIF where I referred many users and then they are referring more users so that helps.

I like to refer/ invite my friends who are interested in earning online and this helps a website to grow too like what happened with RIF where I referred many users and then they are referring more users so that helps.
This is the crux of creating a referral program on the platform and it is indeed one of the ways to increase the number of users on a platforms like this and the owner of the website also deemed it fit to attach reward in order to encourage people to refer their friends and families.

Yes, I usually invite those who can to earn online as referrals, I think it is a good way to earn together, although sometimes they are not so active.

You are right, referring people will help the website to grow, beside that you can help your friends to stop wasting their time and start earning.

I do this a lot but some of the people I like to refer will be doubting the websites so I hardly do that now.

You are right, referring people will help the website to grow, beside that you can help your friends to stop wasting their time and start earning.
I do like to refer my friends and everyone that is interested in earning online but these days I am not approaching anyone as I am already busy with so many things

I do like to refer my friends and everyone that is interested in earning online but these days I am not approaching anyone as I am already busy with so many things
I am busy too and I always get discouraged by them so there is no need to refer them

Yes there are those that do not like to join and reply in a bad tone that does make us feel bad so better to select our proposed referrals carefully

I think that they may not be interested because they may never realise the importance of online earnings. They may believe that it is a waste of time.

Many believe so because earnings are low and its not easy to convince them to earn online in free time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds