Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire people with criminal records?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you hire a person with a criminal record? I think I would, but it depends on the severity of the crime they committed. If it was bad, I probably won't hire. But if it's small and something most people would get over, I would probably consider hiring. Albeit, I still hire people based on their talents and skills, but I always do a search on all people I hire. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The past of a person should not be what you would use and judge someone, it is the amount of change you see in the person, because at one point in our life we have all made mistake.

I think I will hire someone with a criminal record, but only if it is so mere. Some criminal cases are so hard to look over. You will fear that they might do it again. So you I won't hire someone with a very bad criminal record like murder or robbery.

I think I will hire someone with a criminal record, but only if it is so mere. Some criminal cases are so hard to look over. You will fear that they might do it again. So you I won't hire someone with a very bad criminal record like murder or robbery.
It is a red flag to hire someone with armed robbery record, as you would always be looking over your shoulder from time to time because of that person

Would you hire a person with a criminal record? I think I would, but it depends on the severity of the crime they committed. If it was bad, I probably won't hire. But if it's small and something most people would get over, I would probably consider hiring. Albeit, I still hire people based on their talents and skills, but I always do a search on all people I hire. What about you?

It totally depends on the kind of record the person that has. If it is a serious one like murder then I certainly would not consider it. But I would have no problem with the petty and small ones.
I have never hired anybody with criminal record and I don't think I can do so because the person may still do something that is very bad to my business and I am scared of that

I don't deal with the record of past events or the mistakes anybody make in life ,mi only look at the heart to know if you are already a changed person looking to become better in life.

If the person was jailed for rape or murder, would I hire him? definitely no. If the person was convicted of embezzlement, theft, burglary, and things like that would I hire him, certainly not? Therefore, hiring a former convict is a big no-no for me.

How I found out about the criminal record will determine if to hire the person or not. If the person informs me directly, this shows a sign of genuine repentance but but if I happen to find from somewhere else and the person never mention about it, then I can't.

How I found out about the criminal record will determine if to hire the person or not. If the person informs me directly, this shows a sign of genuine repentance but but if I happen to find from somewhere else and the person never mention about it, then I can't.

It depends on what they did but I always believe in second chances.

I reckon that many people would be reluctant to hire people who are repeated offenders. In certain places, requirements could be really tough when getting hired for a job and they may never hire a person who did something really bad in the past.

The decision to hire individuals with criminal records depends on various factors, including the nature of the offense, the relevance of the conviction to the job role, the individual's qualifications and skills, and the company's policies and legal obligations.

Personally I don't care what anyone else think or says when it comes to employing someone who's got a criminal record because as far as I'm concerned, there is no provision in my business to employ that kind of person.

Personally I don't care what anyone else think or says when it comes to employing someone who's got a criminal record because as far as I'm concerned, there is no provision in my business to employ that kind of person.

Well, searching for and confirming the past criminal record of an individual is something that many businesses do not do. However, certain companies and businesses in here do ask for that. You may need to go to the Police Headquarters in order to get the record and present it to your employers.

Well, searching for and confirming the past criminal record of an individual is something that many businesses do not do. However, certain companies and businesses in here do ask for that. You may need to go to the Police Headquarters in order to get the record and present it to your employers.

It is something that is very important for any business owner or an entrepreneur to find out because on a long run, it is something that is going to save you a lot of problem when you don't get to hire someone with a criminal record. This is because there are some investigation that are going to be carried out and the person will have to arrested again and your business might be shutdown.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds