Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire enough people to work for you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you believe you have enough people hired for your work? Or do you have too many people hired? I don't have employees like most businesses do. I hire people to do writing or help with my sites, but that's really it in terms of people I have working for me.

What about you though? Do you hire enough people?

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally have not reached that level of employing other people to assist me on my business. Also my business is not in a good position to hire for some workers.

Do you believe you have enough people hired for your work? Or do you have too many people hired? I don't have employees like most businesses do. I hire people to do writing or help with my sites, but that's really it in terms of people I have working for me.

I mean employeers cost a lot of money and many business can't afford that too many peaple hired can couse problems and things like that if the business make enough money they can hire more employees

I've not began running my offline business yet but when I begin, I'll definitely employ more able hands because I'm not a believer in trying to cut costs and then not be efficient in the process.

Yes, if you are a busy type I think it will be a good idea to employ people that will help you, it will help you to save up your time, that's what a lot of people are doing.

If it’s a big growing business then you can hire a lot of people to work for you but if you are managing a little business then I guess you would have to hire small amount of people to work for you…These days people can’t be trusted

I am not at the level where I need people working under me. I am still building up my projects as of this moment. Assuming this get in motion next year, I am hoping to hire a few people.

If you wabt your business to be moving without having any issues , you need to know the total number amount of workers needed to work perfectly in your company and not reduce .

I believe that I just hired a most important people that is needed for the business to keep on going. I always tell my work outside they should speak out if they believe that they are being overworked.

To hire enough people to work with me, employment of many staffs in working with me, but not necessarily now when I don't have much work in my company.

To hire enough people to work with me, employment of many staffs in working with me, but not necessarily now when I don't have much work in my company.

Well, if I start hiring people, then I would not have enough money to pay them as I am the only one who has to handle things and i cannot afford to hire someone to work for me at this time. You must have a budget to hire people.

I think that question is not something you can fully answer as what you might have at the moment might be what you need at that moment in terms of manpower but with time you would increase or decrease your workforce

For now no I don't have anybody who work for me yet but the amount of people I am going to hired will depend on the available jobs to do. Not not base on any other factors.

For now no I don't have anybody who work for me yet but the amount of people I am going to hired will depend on the available jobs to do. Not not base on any other factors.
Factually, the number of workers to be hired depends on the size of the business. I own a small scale business of snooker pool gaming center so I only hire two workers to help me maintain the business when I am in school.

Factually, the number of workers to be hired depends on the size of the business. I own a small scale business of snooker pool gaming center so I only hire two workers to help me maintain the business when I am in school.
I also have a gaming business as well But I don't hire people to take responsibilities of my business when I am in school , mostly my friends are willing to help . I do pay them always too .

I don't hire anyone else, my business is small, it can be run by just me. But I hope my business gets bigger and I can hire some people.

I think I would consider that option very soon just that there's a lot of things that I need to put in place but th fact still is that for a business to succeed, it must have business networks and associates.

Hiring enough people to work makes the work to be done easily and saves time too. The only problem is the cost I would use to settle all the workers.

I think when businesses grow they will need some employees to do some of the tasks for them, sometimes those who are working alone will also need the help of people.

I have what it takes to complete my tasks at the moment.

I do not usually need so much to take care of my tasks.

I believe I can start hiring when things become unbearable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds