Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire enough people to work for you?

My work is not really much and that's the reason why i only have just one person working on my farm because the work is small , I will rather employ more people if I am short of staff .

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment, i work online and i can handle the work by myself and i don't see the need to hire anyone for the job. If i were to hire employees for my online job, then i believe one or two persons would be enough.

As far as business is concerned, you need to hire enough people to carry out business operations for better outcome that can bring growth and development to your business. Labour intensive affect business growth therefore we should try and manage business well.

I recently started a small business of my own, at the moment i do not need to hire anyone cause i can pretty much do most of the works myself. If i should decide to start hiring others, i wont be able to pay them cause my customers are not stable yet, so the inflow is not stable.

For now, I don't have anybody working for me because my business is not that big. I have not seen the need to employ people, even though sometimes I have a lot of task to do. As a business owner, you should hire enough people to work you if you want your business to grow.

I have known what it means to be overworked. It is an experience I had in my working days. That's why I have vowed that I would never overburden any staff I have with workload. I always employ enough workers proportional to the task at work.

If you having a good business I think you need to employ a lot of people that will work for you, having a lot of people will help the business or company grow faster.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds