Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire enough people to work for you?

When you realises that the work is too much for the present workers , i mean you should know the total amount of time they need to use in finishing their task , if the works keeps dragging longer and the customers keep a complaining of not getting their goods on time , then its time to hire more worker's .

Advertisement Placeholder
I always believe that employees should be given the best working condition in order to bring the best out of them self. This is why I usually ensure that I am having sufficient workers at all times.

I have what it takes to complete my tasks at the moment.

I do not usually need so much to take care of my tasks.

I believe I can start hiring when things become unbearable.

Well, I am also working really hard in order to make sure that things go well. I am overburdening myself and i have no plans of hiring anyone at all. This is why I am making sure that I somehow manage the load myself.

I have a business but I don't hire people to work for me in the business yet. I believe this will happen in the near future. I really need to expand my business to its greatest level to have more employees working for me.

Factually, the number of workers to be hired depends on the size of the business. I own a small scale business of snooker pool gaming center so I only hire two workers to help me maintain the business when I am in school.
If you own a small business, try to teach your workers on how to multi task, as this would help you to reduce cost of running your business significantly and also improve your profit margin

For now, no, I only have partners that we work together, I am not looking into hiring people now until I expand my network

Some employers think that they can cut down costs by reducing the number of staff. Instead, it makes the staff less productive and they become frustrated.

I have a business but I don't hire people to work for me in the business yet. I believe this will happen in the near future. I really need to expand my business to its greatest level to have more employees working for me.

I think that it all depends on how large your business is. If your business is really large, then you may have a really hard time managing it alone. In the end, you may need to hire people.

I think that it all depends on how large your business is. If your business is really large, then you may have a really hard time managing it alone. In the end, you may need to hire people.
My business is a gaming business and this does not require a huge workloads. My trusted friends are the ones that do help me out most of the time when I am not available. Honestly you still have to pay them some money after sometimes

The largeness of your business will determine the numbers of workers you need to work for you , take for an example , in a small bakery business , you need at least there there four workers but in a bigger bakery , you need at least ten workers and above because they will be doing shifting .
For now, no, I only have partners that we work together, I am not looking into hiring people now until I expand my network
I am running a baking business and my wife is also my patner in the business and we have just one worker due to the fact that I am also working under an organisation.

Last edited:
I have hired enough people to work at my offline businesses when it was still running smoothly before it collapsed . It is always good to have enough employees so that jobs will be divided for effectiveness.

Hiring involves spending with a lot of money, I presently do not have enough people working for me because my business is still a small scale business, but I have plans underway already for that.

I will hire people though it all depends on the nature of the work and the number of hire people needed for the particular job. It will be better than hiring more than the require number.

Right now, I don't hire anyone, I just do all the work myself. But when I have a bigger business, I think a lot of care should be taken when choosing the number of people to work for you. You should not understaff or overstaff.

Do you believe you have enough people hired for your work? Or do you have too many people hired? I don't have employees like most businesses do. I hire people to do writing or help with my sites, but that's really it in terms of people I have working for me.

What about you though? Do you hire enough people?
There was a time when I was opportune to hire some people to come and work for my mom's shop. The work was too much for me and my mum so we just had to hire two more people to assist us.

I never give work load to my employees, therefore, I hire the exact numbers that are required for my business. I do not want people to be burdened with the work. LIkewise, I also avoid overstaffing.

Do you believe you have enough people hired for your work? Or do you have too many people hired? I don't have employees like most businesses do. I hire people to do writing or help with my sites, but that's really it in terms of people I have working for me.

What about you though? Do you hire enough people?

Yes of course, I always make sure to hire the right number of people to work for me whenever it's necessary. I also make it a point of duty to hire extra hands whenever the work on ground is too much for my internal staffs.

Well I haven't hired enough but I believe it will be a better idea to hire based on the requirements of labour. so that you can not be spending much resources on labour without much productivity.

If you want to hire enough people, you might end up hiring beyond your capacity. Just hire what would work for you. Look at your financial capacity as a business and hire the number of people that you can pay. It is important to be able to pay and pay well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds