Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have goals for your online career?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
A life without a goal is meaningless especially when it comes to making money, I think every individual should have small and big goals in their career because it will help them to work with a motivation.

For now my goal in online jobs is to learn a digital skill and become a freelancer and for long term I want to have an online business.

Do you have goals for your online career?

Advertisement Placeholder
My goal at the moment is to keep working on the projects I have going at the moment and hopefully, one day is be able to earn passive income from them so that I am able to focus on other money-making ventures to help top up my income along with my passive income. My goal for 2023 is to become more financially stable.

NO such goals but I would like to earn a minimum $100 every month and it will help as I have a full time job so this online earnings will support me

My goal at the moment is to keep working on the projects I have going at the moment and hopefully, one day is be able to earn passive income from them so that I am able to focus on other money-making ventures to help top up my income along with my passive income. My goal for 2023 is to become more financially stable.
Working on adding more passive income sources should be our ultimate goal because only through these we can expect better growth.

I have goals to earn more online and at present, my goal is to earn at least $100 every month and that can support my offline earnings

I have goals to earn more online and at present, my goal is to earn at least $100 every month and that can support my offline earnings

Well, my goals is also to make money online and make sure that I support my family as well. I have many thing on my mind right now and i have many goals that I need to achieve.

This time, my only goal is to have a separate source of payment for my internet bill not from my salary. My goal is to accumulate some dollars for the payment of my monthly internet bill from my earnings of a PTP site .

Well, my goals is also to make money online and make sure that I support my family as well. I have many thing on my mind right now and i have many goals that I need to achieve.
It's good that you have goals to earn online and are working for them. As I mentioned above, I like to earn minimum $1 daily but these days I am pressing myself to make at least $2

You have to build yourself by learning more skills so by this way you could run your gigs or website or provide services to people instead of low earning programs scheme.

That's right but its quite challenging looking at the limited free time and even that is almost reserved by pay to post forums but thanks I will try to do better

I want to generate 90 percent of my income through passive income. THis is my ultimate goal

I would like to know how because 90% is too much but if you can make it then it will the best for you

I want to generate 90 percent of my income through passive income. THis is my ultimate goal
Same here
I do not even have an offline work at the moment and I am doing very well online. I wish to still make more money.

Its good that we have users here that are able to earn online and don't consider the offline job as a necessity because I may think about it in the future

I have goals for online career and that is why I have intentions of learning so many things and gaining relevant experiences.

My goal is to have NFT domain name as it seems a new experience and will be a good option to have this option because it is new one and not so many websites are applying this until to this date.

My goal is to spend my earnings for my internet bill,at least there's something that inspires me to do activities in a forum site. I'm only doing tasks in two forum sites.

I don't have big goals and just like to reach $100 a month with stability and then would like to work to make it double

I cannot earn big online because of my offline work. I am happy even receiving or earning some cents. It is worth my effort. But I am working full-time online, I can reach $400 a month.

I have a goal to reach $100 monthly earning which I am thinking and planning from years but till now unable to achieve

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds