Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's very necessary and it's imperative things that must be done in which to know the progress, advance, improving of a business, because it's a record of a business to be documented. Therefore, any business man/woman that don't have database can't know easily be evaluating the his/her business progress.

This is very important and it’s the duty of the accounting department to ensure records of each financial transactions is well kept and make sure there’s accountability for each penny spent and received. Though my business is still small and growing, I keep records of each financial dealings

Data helps you understand and improve the business process so you can reduce the amount of money and time wasted. Every company feels the effects of waste. It eliminates resources, squadrons time, and ultimately affects the bottom line. For example, wrong advertising decisions can be the biggest waste of resources in a company.

Many big organization utilise data keeping as an effective means of keeping account s. hence the need for regular update
. But mine ain't that big. I use my phone for most of the transaction s I carryout and they are usually on the record. It's been effective so far. Maybe when i expand I can get a business or company data

Any business that does not have data to take down all their daily activities, their targeted objectives, record of the business deals then that business is not ready to become successful. These days, data matters a lot for a business so as to compile information that will be of good help to the business in the future and in the now.

I believe so every serious business organisation or company have a record of everything that goes on in the organization especially when it comes to finances and inventory. Record keeping is very important no. matter the type of business you do.

I think every business, the ones that really want to be successful needs a data plan.
So to become a successful business parastatal one needs a business plan to ensure smooth running of the business

It is very neccesary and important for a business or company to have data which will shows the record of everything going on in the company, like sales and invoice record, comment box, incoming and outgoing goods.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
There is no way a business will exist and be operating without data. Data helps you to know the task ahead of you to do and what the company has been set to achieve before a particukar or stated date or time frame. data is very important for a business to have

Talking about business data, yes, but the emphasis that was made each time in the business premises is that data are the fact that company data are meant for office task not for personal use, but with all that policy and precaution taken towards this we still found people violating the rules or policy.

Business data is information that is used to plan and operate an organization. This includes source data that a business collects and data that has been processed such as calculated metrics and forecasts

Data helps you understand and improve business processes so you can reduce wasted money and time. Every company feels the effects of waste. It depletes resources, squanders time, and ultimately impacts the bottom line. For example, bad advertising decisions can be one of the greatest wastes of resources in a company.

Knowing about the business Getting information about how the business is run is involved. What is the percentage chance of running a four cotton business?If you keep in mind while doing business that the expected rover never goes to a loss, you have to collect complete data about the bar.Try to be fully aware of this business, where to vote

Any business that doesn't have information to bring down the entirety of their day by day exercises, their focused on targets, record of the agreements then that business isn't prepared to get fruitful. Nowadays, information matters a ton for a business in order to gather data that will be of acceptable assistance to the business later on and in the at this point.

Yes, having business data is not only a good way to have a backup of your activities and history but is serves as a means to review an appraise yourself, staff and company as whole. It gives you the template to work on future projects.

running your business with the help of data is table stakes. If you’re not using data to uncover insights that will guide your business into the future, you will become a business of the past. Fortunately, the advances in data processing and visualization make growing your business with data easier than ever. And there are

Business data is utmost importance that anyone who has passion for business need have, you need business data in other to collect the information of the sales of the day, the profit and loss, the bad debt and good debt etc.

Every business have a business data that is what guide the business,despite the level of your business if you don't keep data on it that simply means you are not a serious person in business .

This is very lucrative and it's the obligation of the bookkeeping division to guarantee records of each monetary exchanges is all around kept and ensure there's responsibility for every penny spent and got. Despite the fact that my business is still little and developing, I track each monetary dealings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds